View Single Post
Old 29 Jul 2013, 14:56 (Ref:3283345)   #22
chillibowl
Veteran

Canada
winnipeg, canada
chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!
8. this race really came together for me in an unexpected and very entertaining way.

one complaint is they never showed LH passing Button. it was probably done in the DRS zone (i think the commentators alluded to that) so a straightforward move but it turned out to be a crucial moment of the race and i dont think we even got a replay.

although my curiosity about it only added to my trying to figure out all the varying strategies even more so maybe not seeing it added to my enjoyment.