View Single Post
Old 1 Jan 2022, 07:54 (Ref:4092044)   #6
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lancsbreaker View Post
Having been on meds for dizziness since 21/12/21, which according to the paclket, meant "no alcohol" I've been abstaining since then.......first sober Xmas in heaven knows when.....

Then visited my Godson and his wife - an anaesthetist and GP, respectively, who both laughed and said there were only two antibiotics that were contra-indicaters for alcohol, and mine wasn't one of them! Was driving then so remained pure, but have availed myself of a dram or two to toast the New Year.....it seems quite powerful after a break! (Hic!)
Allegedly,the no alcohol with antibiotics rule, comes from the days when servicemen regularly caught VD. It was thought that a no booze rule would stop them passing it on until the drugs did their thing. As your Godson and his wife confirm, very few Antibiotics react to alcohol. So