View Single Post
Old 27 Oct 2013, 23:34 (Ref:3323931)   #14
Razzzor
Veteran

New Zealand
New Zealand
Razzzor should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridRazzzor should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridRazzzor should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Grosjean because he came from 17th to 3rd, making Kimi look average again.

But I'll vote for Seb because no one else probably will. He came from even further back after pitting on lap 2 and dropping to 18th. I don't know why they pitted so early, but starting dead last would have been more of advantage than that (except he'd still have to run the softs). And still came through the field and was only 10 seconds behind Webber when he pitted. So from the start Seb gained almost 15 seconds on Webber despite having to pass most of the field. That's pretty remarkable, I wasn't expecting him to do that quite so easily. Alonso on a similar pit sequence was 80+sec behind. Massa and the Mercedes on a better strategy by at least staying on the softs for more than a lap still 30-40s behind.

I don't really see how anyone will beat Vettel in the remaining 3 races, he's got the best car and driving better than anyone at the moment. 9 wins in a row?