View Single Post
Old 2 Nov 2017, 01:22 (Ref:3778085)   #118
Richard C
Veteran

Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by wnut View Post
How the heck did you dig that out?
One the assumption that the direct quotes are truly direct quotes (not fabricated) and sourced from another media site... just do google search on the quote (or fragment) with double quote marks around your search criteria plus add in Lewis Hamilton for good measure. First few results included The Sun article plus another with same quotes, but attributed it to an interview with The Sun. That YouTube channel should have done the right thing and listed its source vs stealing content.

I assume this should work for most any content that is not behind a pay wall.

Richard