View Single Post
Old 9 Jul 2012, 18:45 (Ref:3104303)   #11
chillibowl
Veteran

Canada
winnipeg, canada
chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!
had to go for Ferrari because i am just a big fan of the aggressive win or die strategies they are giving to Alonso

granted they have a driver who can make it work but they like the other teams had all the compounds available and still they opted for Alonso to start on the harder compounds. the BBC commentators spent much of that race saying how hard hard soft was the way to go but after this many races under the new formula they should know better.

its not be the best strategy for a win but every race it seems they are throwing caution to the wind and hoping that one of these times FA will get the softer compound will work for them or at least put himself in a situation to take advantage of others mistakes.

they started the season in a car that all the pundits (and the team itself) said was going to struggle to break into the top three but here they are, the British GP done and they are leading the WDC.

Massa returning to form (even if it is just for this race) puts them over the top for me.