View Single Post
Old 21 Oct 2005, 13:45 (Ref:1439809)   #22
garcon
Veteran

Antarctica
Wilmslow, Cheshire
garcon will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famegarcon will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famegarcon will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famegarcon will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famegarcon will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famegarcon will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famegarcon will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famegarcon will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famegarcon will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famegarcon will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
I can't see how it'll do her any harm. I met Katherine a year or so ago when she was one of the hosts at a corporate event at Silverstone. I ended up in her "team" for the day, and as I was one of the few real racing fans in the group we chatted quite a bit about racing stuff including her flying lesson at Rockingham, what she was hoping for the following season and Le Mans (she was setting off the following day to meet up with the Rollcentre team).

Get past the looks (she *is* gorgeous!) and she's a lovely girl, seemed very genuine, and I'm not at all surprised by her level headed comments about proving herself.

This Minardi test may lead to nothing immediately, but it's a true feather in her cap and certainly won't harm her chances of progressing to a more competitive series next season - one where she'll have the chance to show where she really stands.

Good luck Katherine!