View Single Post
Old 16 Oct 2017, 09:30 (Ref:3774443)   #218
nicanary
Veteran

Northern Ireland
Newtownards Co.Down
nicanary has a real shot at the podium!nicanary has a real shot at the podium!nicanary has a real shot at the podium!nicanary has a real shot at the podium!
Quote:
Originally Posted by coppice View Post
Silverstone - you would no longer recognise it ; if you are lucky the cars are in the same post code as you. Cadwell- the HSCC Wolds Trophy in June is a gem. You can park next to the track and the cars are just feet away. No 1200 car entries like the Classic, but one of my annual highlights nevertheless . Tickets are about twenty odd quid for a weekend but if your funds are short there are plenty of people on here who may be able to help with a free pass.
Thankfully funds aren't all that tight, it's just that the Revival is SO expensive when compared to other meetings. I like the idea of Cadwell.

My daughter and her partner have professed interest in attending Goodwood next year, more for the poseur aspect which is rather distressing. Thus I might have to go with the flow. My brother is moving from Norwich to Wantage next month, so free accomodation might be available provided I don't mind getting up at about 6am to get there!

I must make a decision soon. Thanking everyone once again for positive and helpful comments.