View Single Post
Old 24 Jan 2013, 21:51 (Ref:3193883)   #13
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Yes, the menu system is better and the installing is good - not that I ever had any difficulty with that in RF1. I've not driven that many laps because I'm struggling to build up the enthusiasm for a few graphically challenged 60s cars, a couple of Nissans and some Meganes. My heart actually leapt when I realised I was going to drive on the real Spa circuit until I tried it and struggled to actually see the track through the murk of the stunningly bad graphics (and I have a reasonable machine - not cutting edge now, but good enough to run everything on full). For me, it's not just about how the cars perform, vital though that is - the whole experience has to be good for me to want to pay for it. I paid $44, that's just a fraction under £28 - I'm not claiming to be poor, but that's hardly loose change....