View Single Post
Old 21 Dec 2006, 15:37 (Ref:1796910)   #28
bella
Race Official
Veteran

France
bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!
i dunno, i've sat and watched some absolutely hilarious attempts by 25 formula bmws to try and get around the current (er, ex) bus stop and around half of them get it terribly wrong. plus i've seen some reasonable moves halfway round it, or after it, or before it. i don't really think it should have been adjusted in the first place (although that's said with not much conviction - i don't remember it before it was changed).

aren't they shifting the hairpin a bit further up too? or was that incorrect information on the plans.

thinking about it, i remember the british f3 formed up on the slopey grid in 2004, but they must have used the f1 start for the actual one.

i just think having all the starts in a predictable manner isn't very adventerous. we already let the blighters get away with too much, why not create a challenge for the engineers and the drivers?

you're right. that's a stupid idea