Thread: Nico Rosberg
View Single Post
Old 20 May 2016, 10:40 (Ref:3643193)   #38
Mike Harte
Veteran

United Kingdom
W. Yorkshire
Mike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by djinvicta View Post
I rate Alonso still. Give him the equipment he is ruthless. I cannot seeing LH wanting him in a Merc as a team mate.
Massively off-topic, but isn't this a measure of what type of chap that Button is. No matter whom he has been partnered with so far, he has always enjoyed a fairly harmonious relationship with the other driver. The only time that I can recall he displayed any animosity was when Hamilton punted him off in Canada when he was leading (I think).

He is no slouch, almost as good at thinking on the fly as the Professor, and a loyal member (and ambassador for) his team. And, seemingly, an all round nice guy.