Thread: Nico Rosberg
View Single Post
Old 20 May 2016, 10:49 (Ref:3643195)   #39
VIVA GT
Veteran

England
Leicestershire
VIVA GT is going for a new world record!VIVA GT is going for a new world record!VIVA GT is going for a new world record!VIVA GT is going for a new world record!VIVA GT is going for a new world record!VIVA GT is going for a new world record!VIVA GT is going for a new world record!VIVA GT is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Harte View Post
Massively off-topic, but isn't this a measure of what type of chap that Button is. No matter whom he has been partnered with so far, he has always enjoyed a fairly harmonious relationship with the other driver. The only time that I can recall he displayed any animosity was when Hamilton punted him off in Canada when he was leading (I think).

He is no slouch, almost as good at thinking on the fly as the Professor, and a loyal member (and ambassador for) his team. And, seemingly, an all round nice guy.
I agree Mike, this is totally off topic! (No, only joking).
I too am highly impressed by Button. He (generally) seems to just calmly get on with the job and deliver. A number of people talk down his World Championship because his car was supposedly far superior than any other, but he still beat his team mate in the same machine, and he IS a World Champion.