View Single Post
Old 1 Nov 2016, 23:53 (Ref:3684654)   #55
Richard C
Veteran

Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by bella View Post
this is a genuinely exciting rumour. if he's left to his own devices and allowed free reign then our sport future may be looking up...
It is interesting, but to the comment of "free reign"... everyone has a boss that they report to and RB would be no different. So he will have to work with others.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BSchneiderFan View Post
Well, Bernie will leave eventually, if only at the behest of the Grim Reaper. I'd be delighted if Ross was in charge of the sporting regulations; but, with new regs coming in next year, surely we need to leave them be for a good five years at least? Which might put RB out of the picture.
It would take time to formulate new regulations that are not knee jerk. So even if the new stuff is in place for awhile someone has to work on what is next.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfhound View Post
However Brawn should be able to prevent the stupid stuff FOM,teams & FIA will come up when everybody realizes that next years cars will have difficulty passing each other.
And that as well! That is to my point above about knee jerk reactions. Maybe he can be a calming hand.

Richard