View Single Post
Old 15 May 2017, 03:59 (Ref:3733558)   #7
Razzzor
Veteran

New Zealand
New Zealand
Razzzor should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridRazzzor should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridRazzzor should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Latifi's not F1 material obviously, having been consistently beaten by team mates over most of his career. He put in some okay performances last year though, just for some reason never got the finishes he should have. Silly mistakes like Spain perhaps. He's been pretty close to Rowland so far this year though, the guy that everyone was raving about 3 years ago. I like to see a different guy win occasionally and I don't support Matsushita or like Rowland much (he's fast but very dirty tactics).

Matsushita, he was dominated by Vandoorne then dominated by Sirotkin. By the end of the year I'm sure Albon will be faster than him as well. In fact he already is, he beat him in the previous 3 races. If I remember correctly, he passed Matsushita in his debut race. Albon just is having difficulty saving those tyres at the moment. The point is Matsushita isn't on his way to F1, and that's probably the second best team in F2. Leclerc a pay driver? No he's there because he's Gp3 champion and obviously talented. He didn't get destroyed by teammates the last 2 years and banned from a round for ridiculous restarts.

Fukuzumi; his 3 teammates shared 9 wins last year and 20 podiums. Fukuzumi... just 3 podiums. He won the first race but Aitken seemed faster than him, and in the second race he couldn't catch Russell or Hubert. He got close for a bit but only because of their battling with other drivers. 4th year racing cars isn't a big deal, most of the other drivers in the field are on to their 5th years. Leclerc is on his 4th season as well! Do you remember how many seasons Verstappen had before he went to F1? One.