View Single Post
Old 9 Jan 2017, 16:26 (Ref:3701299)   #19
bauble
Veteran

England
Potton, far from the madding crowd.
bauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Harte View Post
Bob, I knew how to post a single picture, but when I posted 6 they displayed vertically, unlike the way that others do, 3 pictures horizontally.

And I still can't see how you do that! And where did my post go, and why?
Mike all I can say is that when I fill in the 'URLs' (?) in the six boxes that appear when I click the paper clip icon the resultant post show the pictures in the two rows of three format.

What type of coal does your computer use?

When you click the 'clip' do you open a window showing a box with spaces for six 'URLs or whatever they are called?
When you click 'Browse' you should be able to load up to six pictures, and then click 'upload', and wait while they do so.

Clear as mud, ain't it?