View Single Post
Old 30 Dec 2009, 16:12 (Ref:2606436)   #50
CTD
Veteran

Denmark
Aarhus, Jylland, Denmark
CTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by davehenrie View Post
If you need a driver to turn consistent, really fast laps during the bulk of the race, then TK is your man. If you needed a pass in the last hour for the win, then McNish is your guy. As the Peugeot 908 has risen to the top, it has been McNish who has been the Audi pilot most capable of taking the fight to the Pugs.

We are really splitting hairs with those two drivers, kinda like a teenage boy seeing his first topless woman, which is better? The left Boob or the right Boob? (lol now I'm comparing Racing Drivers to Boobies!!!!)
dh
I understands your point, but still not why McNish should be ranked first!.
In Endurance sportscar racing, Tom K is more successful.
In DTM racing, Tom K was more successful in the season they shared.
In my mind Tom K is the better SPORTSCAR driver (seeing he has more general success than Allan), but not undermining the fact that Allan is a great driver, but a Derek Bell compared to a Jacky Ickx!