View Single Post
Old 1 Apr 2012, 21:21 (Ref:3051963)   #2080
Paradise City
Veteran

Bhutan
Dublin
Paradise City is going for a new world record!Paradise City is going for a new world record!Paradise City is going for a new world record!Paradise City is going for a new world record!Paradise City is going for a new world record!Paradise City is going for a new world record!Paradise City is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adam43 View Post
The only thing wrong with skypad is the name. If it didn't have a name no one would worry about it. It is just a way to show replays and highlight interesting aspects they want to draw our attention too. Every sports programme does it. It has a small advantage of having a user interface to allow flexibility in the commentary. It is like sitting in the editing suite that Brundle did on the red button last year.
They can do that from the paddock with a portable TV. With the pundit doing the voiceover, the viewer wouldn't know the difference from his POV. I like technology but it has to add something tangibe, IMO, not just be glitter.

Not that it's a big deal really but the presenters do need to develop that chemistry for the Skypad to be natural.