View Single Post
Old 10 Jan 2018, 12:27 (Ref:3791711)   #59
broadrun96
Veteran

United States
broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Of the cars in GTE, there are what 3 GT3 cars? Not a lot to compare what the GT3 vs GTE costs are. And one is a GTE car with a parts kit to make it GT3, and if I recall about 125k to move up. But far easier to get a GT3 and build your GTE as Risi did with the sadly quickly wrecked car at LM. Corvette is two very different builders so comparing costs, or design, is a fool's errand. And Posrche, well the engine isn't even in the same spot so no point in comparing there. But of those three I've seen numbers tossed around to indicate the GTEs are more expensive and harder to get. And well a Corvette GTE, better luck breeding unicorns there.

But maybe those with numbers can actually share, it doesn't seem to me the higher expense and speed of GT3 is really reflected. Especially when it is often an UNRESTRICTED GT3 compared to a rules restrained GTE. Compare them at max ability or by their own rules but don't pick and chose.