View Single Post
Old 10 Jan 2018, 19:28 (Ref:3791803)   #66
broadrun96
Veteran

United States
broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by joeb View Post
That is a nice shot. thanks!

As far as other models that are similar between GTE and GT3, I remember seeing the Viper GTE next to the GT3 in Riley's paddock area a few years ago with bodywork removed, and there was a ton of difference between the two - even for my untrained eye. We could have added the BMW M6 last year as well to this comparison, but i don't know how similar those models were.
The M6 was a modded GT3 to meet IMSA GTLM spec so I'm guessing very close in spec between the two cars. They were the early adopters of the still-born GTE/GT3 convergence talks.