View Single Post
Old 13 Mar 2022, 16:02 (Ref:4102325)   #384
ascarracinguk
Veteran

ascarracinguk has a real shot at the championship!ascarracinguk has a real shot at the championship!ascarracinguk has a real shot at the championship!ascarracinguk has a real shot at the championship!ascarracinguk has a real shot at the championship!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawkwood View Post
That's why I'm more inclined to believe that Mercedes may have missed the mark this year.
They normally sandbag in the first pre-season test, tell everyone they're struggling, then in the last pre-season test, BAM!, and they blow everyone into the weeds.
That's their normally way of working. To go intentionally slow in the last test would be a bit out of character.
Yup.

To be fair they had handling issues in testing last year too, which despite hamiltons win in the first race, took a few races to get on top of, but they did.

I think this year is a different proposition, it’s an unknown quantity. As above I suppose we will find out soon enough! I’ve no doubt they will get on top of it….just depends how many points advantage red bull or ferrari have by the point they do!