View Single Post
Old 13 Mar 2022, 21:24 (Ref:4102360)   #385
JamesH
Veteran

United Kingdom
Christchurch, Cambs, UK
JamesH has a real shot at the championship!JamesH has a real shot at the championship!JamesH has a real shot at the championship!JamesH has a real shot at the championship!JamesH has a real shot at the championship!JamesH has a real shot at the championship!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawkwood View Post
That's why I'm more inclined to believe that Mercedes may have missed the mark this year.
They normally sandbag in the first pre-season test, tell everyone they're struggling, then in the last pre-season test, BAM!, and they blow everyone into the weeds.
That's their normally way of working. To go intentionally slow in the last test would be a bit out of character.
Quite. Right now they are going in to the first race with no real knowledge of their race pace. Shame, I was hoping they would blow MV/RB in to the weeds! Will have to wait a few races I expect!

Also a shame for Russell who I think is very good, but bit of a nightmare getting in to a front running team, perhaps without a front running car.
Locost #54 Boldly Leaping where no car has gone before. And then being T-boned. Damn.
Survivor of the 2008 2CV 24h!! 2 engines, one accident, 76mph and rain.