View Single Post
Old 24 Apr 2002, 05:11 (Ref:269084)   #13
Mr V
Veteran

England
The city of bridges (one day!)
Mr V has a real shot at the championship!Mr V has a real shot at the championship!Mr V has a real shot at the championship!Mr V has a real shot at the championship!Mr V has a real shot at the championship!
Quote:
Originally posted by neilap
MS will nurse the car if he has a 30 second lead.
just like he did in spa '98? tgf has been regarded as the most intellegent driver in f1 today, and to a certain extent i agree, however, his intellegence is often out weighed by his desire to make others look silly or inept, and this imo isn't intellegent! had tgf cooled it in spa he would have won no problem, but basically he was trying to prove too much that he was the best that day by taking risks, and although he may have been the fastest, he wasn't the best, damon was cos irt was damon who brought the car home in first position!

the other thing i would like to say about it possibily being all in the head............no matter what alex yoong's mentality is, and i'm not saying he's not an intelligent young man, but, you could stick tgf's head on yoongs shoulders and he still wouldn't get much further up the grid than he is now!