View Single Post
Old 25 Jul 2011, 23:21 (Ref:2931131)   #251
fieldodreams79
Veteran

United States
The Dirty South
fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by JHamilton View Post
I am a rabid sports car fan. I had no idea Mosport was this weekend. F-you internet broadcast package.
Mosport is awesome and you are a tool for missing it. Only way I can keep up is to check the hot topics here at about twice a week. DVR is still new to me, but the Friday "look" over does usually help.

Quote:
Originally Posted by joeb View Post
But about that, I watched the stream and thought the quality was pretty good. Then I saw the race in HD on ESPN2, and I realized the stream quality isn't that good.
The online stream is dreadful when you compare the two; sound and video quality...watched both on the same tv/stereo and it's night and day. Then, if you are as lucky as I, there was an massive area internet outage with less than 15 minutes to go. You'll get yours Charter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by joeb View Post
I'm usually in the same boat as you regarding DVR'ing things and getting to them later. That was how I often saw the ALMS last season too. I have been making it a priority to watching these streams live this season, and I am constantly getting questioned by my better half every race this year as to why I can't record the race. when I explain it is often followed by a rolling of the eyes!
mine has stopped with the eye rolling; that's when the trouble begins. My "problem" doesn't just stop with the ALMS either...