View Single Post
Old 25 Oct 2017, 18:38 (Ref:3776435)   #345
Akrapovic
Veteran

Scotland
Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Don't thank me! I tried to write it up, and it was like a 5 year old trying to explain how aerodynamics work I eventually gave up and Googled it.

Unfortunately, it does mean that we're probably stuck with the fins for a good while. They aren't pretty, but I don't see them going away, or the holes for that matter. Even if big GT concepts replaced LMPs.

For what it's worth, I don't find the current LMPs THAT ugly. I don't know why, I just don't. I prefer them to the open top with a single seat, and I really didn't like LMP675 style. I like the current LMPs. 2016 Audi R18 was ugly though.