Thread: BTCC 2010 rumour mill
View Single Post
Old 23 Sep 2009, 22:14 (Ref:2547009)   #113
redshoes
Veteran

redshoes is going for a new world record!redshoes is going for a new world record!redshoes is going for a new world record!redshoes is going for a new world record!redshoes is going for a new world record!redshoes is going for a new world record!redshoes is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by crmalcolm View Post
I agree with that, I was more thinking that will they continue to race-prep any Lacettis?
Will there be any Cruzes available? Depends if they build new cars for next year's WTCC and if anyone else wants to buy this year's cars. For that matter will there be any Lacettis available. Assuming Bamboo do buy a second car maybe another team will want to buy the two Silverline cars, and I don't necessarily mean a BTCC team, the Lacettis are still usable in other series.

Quote:
If running the Cruze will they want to travel with two different sets of spares, or would they more willing to act as suppliers to Bamboo et al, releasing Nash into a second Bamboo seat?
I doubt they would want to run both models themselves. Equally they aren't going to be a mobile parts shop for Bamboo and bring a truck full of spares to each race. It will be up to Bamboo to buy the parts they need in advance and carry their own stock.