View Single Post
Old 23 Sep 2017, 23:02 (Ref:3769481)   #20
GTRMagic
Race Official
1% Club

Australia
Sell me this pen....
GTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by broadrun96 View Post
But would you expect them to go Supercars to F1 directly? Seems like a HUGE change in everything there. I'd say winning three on the trot and a decent season in F2/3/etc is a good showing but Supercars to F1 is a stretch. And I enjoy them and would say the same for any GT or tintop series. And having the SF driver earn 2/3 of Formula E is crazy, are there any SF drivers winning who are really that bad a pilot? I understand it behind F2, the ban on champs returning there is good on paper and terrible in reality so you earn fewer points racing after you're a champ to stay sharp. That's bizzare
There has only been one pilot eligible down here, Jamie Whincup, and he started in Formula Ford..

It is just hard to see the point of the SuperLicence system if you overcome almost impossible odds to win what you need and still miss...
“Everybody Lies” - Dr Gregory House