View Single Post
Old 25 Sep 2017, 19:26 (Ref:3769800)   #37
broadrun96
Veteran

United States
broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adam43 View Post
Yes.

This is just another one of those things that makes me think that the FIA should stop listening to others.
It seems like the teams are children, they don't want the others to have it but can't stop themselves. Or kids and candy, need a rule to stop them or they'll eat it all and regret it later.

I can see the rule for making a driver 'qualify' for a license, we can all agree there have been a few TERRIBLE F1 drivers in the past and not so distant past. But in terms of teams selecting drivers, the FIA ended up doing what is a fool's errand; writing a rule for the exception. And because the teams want now, not that I blame them but now often bites later on the ass.