View Single Post
Old 17 Apr 2018, 02:09 (Ref:3816090)   #113
Mixer
Veteran

Mixer should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridMixer should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridMixer should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridMixer should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by peckstar View Post
how sad that you dont have a mobile.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alan52 View Post
You know about Foxtel app for tablets etc I guess?If you are home to set FTA recording and watch you could do the same with IQ3.
Actually I got my numbers wrong.Sports package is $10/week.The cost of a Maccas meal,2 beers or 20% of a ticket into 1 days Supercar racing.Only for the rich.Yeah right.I am no constant booster for Foxtel(as Peckstar could vouch to) but people feeling entitled to get everything for free or paid for by others(in this case advertisers on FTA tv) are full of it.
I travel overseas, and yes I can VPN but I can rarely watch any races when they are on.

If I had the ability to record with Foxtel and move to a mobile device for viewing that would suit me, which is what I do with Free to air - but now I have to resort to illegitimate means, so nobody wins.

I do pay for other content when the policies are fair, like Netflix and Cricket Australia for example (although Foxtel just killed that one too).