View Single Post
Old 30 Aug 2017, 13:55 (Ref:3762930)   #90
MaskedRacer
Veteran

MaskedRacer User has been fined for unsportsmanlike behaviour!
I got to see the race finally from the youtube replay. Could not follow it on Sunday. Some thoughts:

1) TV quality broadcast just awesome. VIR is a very very TV friendly track.

2) Great to have Owen T on the broadcast. He is good as I have heard him a lot on the Sportscar Unleashed podcast which I highly recommend (scunleashed.com)

3) Very interesting race. Even with all of the contact. Big props to race control to keep it green flag the whole way. Really helps make the all GT races look very good and proper. Big showcase for all GT racing once again. There has not been a bad one yet.

4) I had a feeling despite the domination that BMW was in trouble with their fuel in the last hour. The contact with the #4 which I did not know until I read the post race report was not the ultimate reason why it did not win.

5) Can't blame BoP for this one. The #3 Corvette executed a flawless race. They are the deserved winners.

6) The Porsche GT team has some work to do for sure! Seemed to be struggling to run ahead of the #16 Change Lambo in the early stages. Let alone running with the GTLM's.

7)Great to see the Change team finally get the victory. Well deserved and overdue.

8) Hey Lexus: Fire Sage Karam. He is a hack. Alon has to go too.

9) Katherine Legge's career is looking shaky too. She has NOT been impressive at all. I thought this year was her chance to shine. And she has simply not gotten the job done. I am gutted for the MSR Acura team. 2 straight double DNF's is not deserved.