View Single Post
Old 23 Dec 2017, 11:30 (Ref:3788829)   #78
Simmi
Veteran

United Kingdom
Simmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Also love that Jumbo livery. But anyway...

Possibly a bit early to pull together a prospective entry list (although well done anyone who has) - but what do people think the class split will end up being?

I'd go with:

P1: 10
P2: 20
GT Pro: 16
GT Am: 14

Certainly a small dollop of wishful thinking when it comes to P1 there. I personally think Ginetta need to nut up and run a car themselves alongside Manor. But I've got more worries than hopes about that programme.

For GT-Pro I've added 2 BMWs and an extra Porsche on top of last year. Personally I want to see manufacturer entries. I love P2 but this year the class was more heavily Am-skewed with a lot of ELMS efforts. Didn't add too much in terms of close racing.

If it was up to me I'd scale P2 up a bit and push GT-Am numbers back a tad but I think they'll try and keep it more balanced.