Old 27 Mar 2005, 10:17 (Ref:1262776)   #2
E46
Veteran

Spain
Zaragoza, Reino de Aragón
E46 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by kmchow
I forget which year, but either in '89 or '90, there was a Toyota Supra racing in the DTM. Who ran it? Any Toyota involvement? What happened to it? Was that where the DTM Toyota rumors originated from?
It ran by Bemani and driven by Philipp Muller, in 1989 and 1990 and I think it was a private effort.

Quote:
As well, I noticed Opel raced the Kadett in the DTM? Were they all Works entries? Did Opel introduce the Omega part way thru the season? Were any 1/43 DTM Kadetts made?
Yeps, 1989 and any team too in 1990. i would say those teams had any kind of factory support certainly. Omega? If i remember correctly my DTM videos, 1990 was the first year for Opel Omega.
1/43 DTM Kadett? No idea.

Quote:
I'm asking all these questions b/c I'm watching the DTM reviews in German language though. Too bad I don't understand what they're saying. I think only the '94 DTM was available in the english language? Does anyone have english language recordings of the '95 DTM or '96 ITC??
No idea either.