View Single Post
Old 16 Jun 2017, 17:44 (Ref:3742276)   #15
Greem
Veteran

United Kingdom
Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Woolley View Post
It certainly is. On the whole I've lost the ability to spectate. The very few occasions I've done so were very odd experiences.

Just wait until you get to the point where you're watching motorsport on tv and when there's an incident you watch the marshals instead of the car...
I haven't been to a meeting as a spectator for some years now. A bit like I find gigs hard to go to after years working in venues in my student and recent graduate days!

The other aspect when you've been around for a while is watching TV and identifying marshals because of the way they're flagging, or the way they've set out a post rather than them being fully in shot...