Old 20 May 2013, 10:40 (Ref:3250437)   #9
F J Nedos
Veteran

Australia
Canberra
F J Nedos should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Senna05 View Post
FAS33 - Ever tried to lug a 20kg awkwardly weighted wheel and tyre in one hand and a gun in the other?? When you are changing tyres as quickly as the slowest Supercar mechanic, then and only then you may say they suck. And then I hope you apply to join the team.

I cant help but fathom it is a component issue with FPR. At Adelaide, it was a Left, Austin it was a Right. Or is it a driving style Frosty has taken on with the new car? 2 blown tyres, outside wheel nuts - is he rubbing people/walls in bad places?

Do FPR / DJR share this component?
You wouldn't know if DJR shares this component as you never see their pit stops! I think the one stop we might have been let know about from DJR, is that it was a slow stop. Connect the dots perhaps...

As far as FPR making errors in pit stops, i don;t think its a case of someone on this forum doing a better job. I would think it is more about FPR addressing a competitive disadvantage which is continuing to rear its ugly head, causing endless frustration for its drivers and team.