View Single Post
Old 17 Apr 2023, 02:09 (Ref:4151923)   #10
fieldodreams79
Veteran

United States
The Dirty South
fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Late Model Dirt Cars and Big Block Modifieds are pretty bonkers on dirt until you see winged sprint cars.

20 years ago, I was working with a general contractor group out of middle Georgia and one day I showed up to the site to see a late model dirt car on a trailer. Didn't care about work because I wanted to know about the car and started talking to the dude that owned it; he said they worked 4 days a week on the jobsite and raced on the weekend for money; never for points. He mentioned Golden Isles Speedway near Brunswick GA where he said they would get up to 170 MPH. I didn't believe him....well, I was wrong.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KJ7s...nnel=FloRacing

Last edited by fieldodreams79; 17 Apr 2023 at 02:16.