View Single Post
Old 28 Mar 2018, 20:27 (Ref:3811586)   #15
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
"he absolutely went for it, got a bit wide I think [in] Turn 11/12 on lap six and that damaged the rear diffuser and created a significant imbalance for him" - Horner.

I have no problem with this, top to watch. An exciting driver. However if you are to gain any semblance of credibility you need to be a little more open and realistic about your passion for Max. I'm not sure how FAS can achieve that for Dani. Until this (impossible) situation occurs I shall only see these drivers for what they are - mediocre and a waste of a great team that would be winning championships with only a half decent driver installed in one of those seats.

Last edited by Adam43; 28 Mar 2018 at 20:33.