Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Single Seater Racing > National & International Single Seaters

Old 28 May 2007, 00:17 (Ref:1922462)   #1
Mekola
Veteran

Kiribati
Atlantis
Mekola should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridMekola should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridMekola should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
GP2 Two Worlds Prediction Competition - R03 Montecarlo RESULTS

Pastor Maldonado was the acclaimed winner at Montecarlo GP2 Race weekend, as were other inusual drivers scoring points: that are the usual surprises of GP2 World. GP2 TWPC gave short scores on this round due to a single-race format, with the following results:

Results of the Weekend - GP2 Round # 3 Montecarlo (26/04/2007)

Poleman = Pastor Maldonado

Race
Winner = Pastor Maldonado
2nd place = Giorgio Pantano
3rd place = Timo Glock
4th place = Luca Filippi
5th place = Lucas Di Grassi
6th place = Vitaly Petrov
7th place = Sebastien Buemi
8th place = Antonio Pizzonia
Fastest lap = Xandynho Negrão

Results of the GP2 Two Worlds Prediction Competition - Round # 3 Montecarlo (26/04/2007)

1 – 6 points = JB-F1 (GL), melendi (TH), Mufasa (LT), nicofontana (LT), pericu (TH), runshaw (TT), Sedicivalvole (LT)
8 – 5 points = Bessone Motosrport (LT), CarGo (LT), chunterer (TT), Cuervitti (NF), Jorge Molinari (LA), Ryosuke_555 (LA), SmarT (LT), WSR Fan (TT)
16 – 4 points = atila1971 (LA), Ben (GL), bichuguri (LT), Bubu (TH), ChrisAllen (GL), Cucho (LT), falcon221sprint (LT), Ignacio.R (LT), joaquin (LT), Knowlesy (TT), mllevy (TT), Mustafá Aibalababa (VT), nano de turdera (LT), OJB (TT), osc@r (LT), peladoins (LT), Publicador (LI), Race to Win (TT), Recha (LT), Roberto.R (LT), Sammyed (VT), Sephirot1 (TT), Sev (TT), SurlyBusDriver (GL), Tony Casta (LA), velocity_racing (LT)
42 – 3 points = Bleu (TT), ChevroPablo (LT), ChS (LT), Daisy (TT), DanFlag (TT), DeLorean (VT), GoBruno (TT), lovebritF3 (TT), Mekola (VT), Pato (LT), Portugal_F1 (GL), Rx-B (VT), SALEEN S7R (TT), Speedworx (GL), Stirling Moss (LA)

Current Standings of the Competition after 3rd round (Montecarlo - 26/04/2007)

1 – 24 points = runshaw (TT)
2 – 23 points = melendi (TH), Mustafá Aibalababa (VT), SmarT (LT)
5 – 22 points = JB-F1 (GL), Race to Win (TT), Sammyed (VT), Sedicivalvole (LT)
9 – 21 points = falcon221sprint (LT), Ignacio.R (LT), Mekola (VT), osc@r (LT), pericu (TH), Roberto.R (LT)
15 – 20 points = atila1971 (LA), ChevroPablo (LT), chunterer (TT), Cucho (LT), DeLorean (VT), nano de turdera (LT)
21 – 19 points = Ben (GL), Sev (TT)
23 – 18 points = Knowlesy (TT), Recha (LT), SALEEN S7R (TT), Sephirot1 (TT)
27 – 17 points = Cuervitti (NF), Daisy (TT), joaquin (LT), Jorge Molinari (LA), mllevy (TT), Pato (LT), Speedworx (GL)
34 – 16 points = bichuguri (LT), Mufasa (LT), Ryosuke_555 (LA)
37 – 15 points = ChrisAllen (GL)
38 – 14 points = nicofontana (LT), Stirling Moss (LA)
40 – 13 points = CarGo (LT), OJB (TT)
42 – 12 points = peladoins (LT), WSR Fan (TT)
44 – 11 points = Bessone Motorsport (LT), DanFlag (TT), SurlyBusDriver (GL)
47 – 10 points = Tony Casta (LA)
48 – 9 points = ale_pumita (LT), Portugal_F1 (GL), Rx-B (VT)
51 – 6 points = lalo214 (LT)
52 – 5 points = IVAN (LT)
53 – 4 points = Bubu (TH), Publicador (LI), velocity_racing (LT)
56 – 3 points = Bleu (TT), ChS (LT), GoBruno (TT), lovebritF3 (TT)
60 – 0 points = badoer (LA)
(hotwheels (TT) and Morena (LT) posted predictions for Drivers Championship Round only.)

Forum Standings after 3rd round (Montecarlo - 26/04/2007)

1º - Los-Tuercas.com.ar Forum - 350 points
2º - Ten-Tenths.com Forum - 218 points
3º - Velocidad-TotalF1.com Forum - 95 points
4º - GlobalF1.net Forum - 93 points
5º - F1Latam.com Forum - 77 points
6º - Thef1.com Actuality Forum - 48 points
7º - Nuestro Foro F1 Forum - 17 points
8º - F1Live.com Spanish Forum - 4 points

Two Worlds Challenge after 3rd round (Montecarlo - 26/04/2007)

1º - New World Forums - 539 points
2º - Old World Forums - 363 points

[i]Seven people climbed to victory at this round: JB-F1 (GL), melendi (TH), Mufasa (LT), nicofontana (LT), pericu (TH), runshaw (TT) and Sedicivalvole (LT)! Mention to WSR Fan (TT), who trusted to Maldonado as other seven persons, but he was the only one who predicted him on podium.
runshaw arises as the new championship leader, three runner-ups are behind him. On Forums Championship, GlobalF1 is on its way to snatch 3rd place at expenses of Velocidad-TotalF1, and F1-Live scored its first points!
Observations:
With a simplier prediction form, users were more accurate, but still somebody did messes:
- Pato (LT) forgot to put poleman, and his forum fellow joaquin forgot the fastest lap scorer.
- Jorge Molinari (LA) wroted Zuber twice (4th and 8th) on race results; Zuber then wasn't validated on his predictions.
- All people who posted Michael Ammermüller and Mikhail Aleshin on their forecasts, were considered like they posted Sebastien Buemi. Luckily for them, Buemi scored points and they earned points too on GP2 TWPC.

Check your predictions at:
http://perso.wanadoo.es/gp2twpc/2007GP2TWPC.zip

Now GP2 does a nap for around a month, and will restart its activities at the end of June, where Round 4 of GP2 Two Worlds Prediction Competition will be on charge, about the next racing weekend at Magny-Cours, France. Enjoy the marvels of the spring!

Note: For identify reasons, users are identified with following codes, that denote the forum they use to participate:
(GL) GlobalF1.net Forum
(LA) F1Latam.com Forum
(LI) F1-Live.com Spanish Forum
(LT) Los-Tuercas.com.ar Forum
(NF) Nuestro Foro F1 Forum
(TH) Thef1.com Actuality Forum
(TT) Ten-Tenths.com Forum
(VT) Velocidad-TotalF1.com Forum
Old 29 May 2007, 09:58 (Ref:1923588)   #2
chunterer
Race Official
Veteran

chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!
Top stuff Mekola!

So i'm pleased enough with that although as much as I wanted him to win and he did win, I was never going to risk putting Pastor down as the winner!!

Still my 3rd place in 'TT' standings is good so far.
Old 29 May 2007, 10:51 (Ref:1923640)   #3
DanFlag
Veteran

Canada
Montréal, Québec, Canada
DanFlag should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridDanFlag should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Congratulations winners!
Old 29 May 2007, 17:20 (Ref:1923966)   #4
runshaw
Veteran

England
Lancashire UK
runshaw should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mekola
1 – 24 points = runshaw (TT)
Old 29 May 2007, 18:13 (Ref:1924008)   #5
Knowlesy
20KPINAL

Knowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by chunterer
Top stuff Mekola!

So i'm pleased enough with that although as much as I wanted him to win and he did win, I was never going to risk putting Pastor down as the winner!!

Still my 3rd place in 'TT' standings is good so far.
Continue to run ahead of me in these competitions chuntz and a very nasty surprise awaits in the F1 comp.

Seriously, congratulations to the winners. I need to pull my finger out this season, but Timo Glock is a let down.