Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > NASCAR & Stock Car Racing

Old Yesterday, 20:43 (Ref:4210832)   #1
GTRMagic
Race Official
1% Club

Australia
Sell me this pen....
GTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Stewart Haas Racing - IT’S OVER!

A little while speculated in the media.. this is less than 10 minutes old..

Mega disruption for the ‘24 season let alone ‘25..
An interesting case study on how not to let the comms play out perhaps..
“Everybody Lies” - Dr Gregory House, House
“Trust But Verify” - Commissioner Frank Reagan, Blue Bloods
Old Yesterday, 21:20 (Ref:4210836)   #2
chernaudi
Veteran

United States
Mansfield, Ohio
chernaudi has a real shot at the championship!chernaudi has a real shot at the championship!chernaudi has a real shot at the championship!chernaudi has a real shot at the championship!chernaudi has a real shot at the championship!chernaudi has a real shot at the championship!
Tony has a family and NHRA commitments that take up less of his time, energy and money (on account of having a wife and a baby on the way) with less pressure. And I never think that Gene took the racing side of things seriously (given that he was the money man) aside from being advertising for Haas CNC, which it could be argued that he had Hendrick Motorsports (at least until 2017) and Ferrari in F1 to do that heavy lifting. Though maybe Haas might be taking F1 a bit more seriously with new rules coming in and the threat of Andretti (if they get their way) becoming the premier American team in F1 if FOM and rival teams would butt out of the way like the FIA wants them to.