Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Racing Talk > Marshals Forum

Old 30 Jun 2007, 20:10 (Ref:1950800)   #1
diz
Veteran

England
Cheshire
diz should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Thanks from Club Formula Ford North West

On behalf of all the Club Formula Ford North West drivers I would like to thank alll the boys and girls in orange who marshalled at Oulton Park today {30th June}.
Standing out there from first thing until curfew could not have been very pleasant in the very wet conditions.
All the drivers know that without you they wouldn't be able to play and they do appreciate all of your efforts on their behalf.
They look forward to seeing you all again at both Oulton and Anglesey in the coming weeks.

We'll be doing the Marshals BBQ again at Anglesey on 8th September. See you there.
Old 30 Jun 2007, 20:21 (Ref:1950818)   #2
Mark Mitchell
Veteran

England
Staffordshire Moorlands
Mark Mitchell should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridMark Mitchell should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridMark Mitchell should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridMark Mitchell should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
I would have rather stood at Oulton in the wet all day than be faced with a big bill to fix my bloody car.

Plan A - To go to Anglesey (Thwarted by Missus who saw weather forecast and didn't want to be stuck for two days with kids in car).

Plan B - To go to Oulton (Thwarted by what I thought was broken Exhaust on car)

Plan C - To go to Oulton mid-morning after getting exhaust fixed (Thwarted by finding out it's not the exhaust but the Ignition coils)

Glad a good day was had, and looking forward to the Anglesey meeting in a fortnight!
Old 1 Jul 2007, 10:00 (Ref:1951038)   #3
Racing Life
Rookie

Racing Life should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
And thank you to all the marshals on behalf of the Alfa Romeo Championship.

I'd like to think I did my bit to help by bringing out the red flag at Druids at the end of practice, therefore giving everyone in Orange a slightly earlier lunch break.

Thanks again!
Old 1 Jul 2007, 13:36 (Ref:1951309)   #4
badgeman62
Racer

United Kingdom
chester
badgeman62 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
i had a great day at druids,even though the weather was a tad wet,and we had lots to do.thanks to all for a most entertaining day.
Old 2 Jul 2007, 10:21 (Ref:1952139)   #5
Nadine J Lewis
Veteran

England
Hartford, Northwich
Nadine J Lewis should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Racing Life
And thank you to all the marshals on behalf of the Alfa Romeo Championship.

I'd like to think I did my bit to help by bringing out the red flag at Druids at the end of practice, therefore giving everyone in Orange a slightly earlier lunch break.

Thanks again!
Thanks Racing Life
We had a number of visitors to the Druids gravel trap and with three complete novices and badgeman62 we manged to clear up pretty quickly! Some good racing despite the weather