Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Single Seater Racing > Formula One

Old 23 Oct 2000, 17:54 (Ref:44290)   #1
KC
Veteran

United States
Tulsa, Oklahoma, USA
KC should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridKC should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
During the interview with Alex Wurz on the US broadcast from Malaysia, the Austrian was asked why he had suddenly become so quick. He said that Fisichella had been using a special qualifying package all season that he was not allowed to use. Fisichella did not use the setup for this weekend because he felt it was too slow and Wurz was given a shot in it. His results speak for themselves. This does not however go to say that his entire season can be blamed only on the equipe. I think that Wurz's being signed by Mclaren to a testing slot helped his result.

Now, at the end of this segment, it was made known that Fisichella has been told by Briatore that his services will not be required after his contract is up at the end of next year. So who is Briatore looking at to be Button's teammate?
Old 23 Oct 2000, 18:58 (Ref:44309)   #2
EERO
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
Veteran

United States
Massachusetts
EERO should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridEERO should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridEERO should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridEERO should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Flavio-Flave stated that Trulli was to be hauled into the team to serve out his long-term contract with Benetton.

Leaving Fisi to make a good impression next season or disappear.
Old 23 Oct 2000, 20:23 (Ref:44333)   #3
Ralf's Girl
Veteran

England
London
Ralf's Girl has a real shot at the podium!Ralf's Girl has a real shot at the podium!Ralf's Girl has a real shot at the podium!Ralf's Girl has a real shot at the podium!
There was a rumour at the beginning of the season that Benetton were interested in signing Ralf, but I think at the end of his contract in 2002, there may be a seat at a team like McLaren, or the Williams will be competing for the championship.

I think Trulli will go to Benetton for 2002.
Old 23 Oct 2000, 22:59 (Ref:44386)   #4
Fisico
Rookie

Fisico should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Now, at the end of this segment, it was made known that Fisichella has been told by Briatore that his services will not be required after his contract is up at the end of next year
Wonder what Flave will do if Fisichella wins a couple and Bunsen fails miserably.

If Trulli does join i think it will be a straight Trulli - Fisichella / Jordan - Renault swap.
Old 24 Oct 2000, 08:40 (Ref:44445)   #5
angst
Veteran

angst should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Well Jordan have signed Zonta as test driver(for the second time), so they obviously rate him. Trulli to Benetton alongside Bunson. Pick two from Frentzen/Fisi/Zonta for Jordan. Isn't Heidfeld on some long term contract with Mercedes? Mika to retire at the end of the season and Heidfeld to come in at Mclaren?
Old 24 Oct 2000, 10:59 (Ref:44462)   #6
LYM
Racer

LYM should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
I was thinking Mika might consider having another go at Bennetton. They have a solid team and with Mika it's not difficult to finish at top five.

And then by 2003 Button will go to Ferrari and TGF to join Mika and we shall know who's the better driver in the same car!
Old 27 Oct 2000, 21:51 (Ref:45262)   #7
Tristan
Veteran

Tristan should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
No no no!! I've been harping on about this for a year or so now.

2002 RALF Schumacher will joing FERRARI. Oh yes! The deal's been on the cards for about 2 years now and Ferrari have options on him. I think he's been good enough, don't you?? So there we are. Schumacher bros!!!!!!!

None of you lot will ever believe me (sob)
Old 27 Oct 2000, 22:21 (Ref:45279)   #8
Dani
Rookie

Dani should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
ahhhhh do these people want me to die and go straight to heaven?? The two sexiest blokes in F1 in the same team!! But Ralf in red!! Hmmmmmmm.. Phew ive eventually stopped myself drooling!! Of course Ralf is good enough!!
Old 28 Oct 2000, 09:44 (Ref:45349)   #9
Ralf's Girl
Veteran

England
London
Ralf's Girl has a real shot at the podium!Ralf's Girl has a real shot at the podium!Ralf's Girl has a real shot at the podium!Ralf's Girl has a real shot at the podium!
Dani, control yourself girl! Save that for GF1...

And Fisico, I don't think Button will fail miserably. I think he's going to make Fisichella look like he's driving a Prost.
Old 28 Oct 2000, 23:23 (Ref:45471)   #10
Dani
Rookie

Dani should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Oops sorry!!!

I know JB will thrash Fisi but its gonna be sickening to see JB do well again i just wish Jb was driving 4 prost so we didn't see much of him!!!