Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Racing Talk > Motorsport Art & Photography

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 19 Aug 2006, 09:05 (Ref:1686506)   #1
Bezzen
Racer

Sweden
Sundsvall
Bezzen should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridBezzen should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Website in need of photos

I run a motorsport website (general circuit racing) and I've started to get enough decent pictures to open up a small photo gallery for a couple of different racing categories. The problem is that my site is a non profit one and I therefor have to rely on getting the odd PR photos sent to me from different racing managers and a couple of photos taken at the tracks by my visitors.

I was just wondering if there are any hobby (pros are of course welcome as well) photographers who wish to show off some of their racing photos on my site. I can't offer you any money, only credits and a link back to your homepage.

My site covers pretty much any circuit racing classes from single seaters through karting, touring cars and sport cars.

Since promoting your websites isn't welcomed on this forum PM me for the URL.