Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Single Seater Racing > Formula One

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 6 Oct 2014, 02:56 (Ref:3461094)   #1
Nicholosophy
Veteran

Australia
Brisbane, Queensland, Australia
Nicholosophy should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridNicholosophy should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridNicholosophy should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Marussia - what next?

Thought has crossed my mind that it may be too soon for this post. If there are objections I will gladly remove.

Sochi is this coming weekend and I can't see that Bianchi would be allowed to race this weekend. Being their home race I'm guessing they will want to have two cars out there, so who will join Max?

They just signed Will Stevens to do FP1 for a few races and also have Alex Rossi on the books. I can't see them putting Will in the race seat with so little experience. They announced that Alex would replace Max at Spa then reversed quickly on that, so perhaps he doesn't have the money to fund a drive.

Considering they are racing in Russia, perhaps we could see the return of Vitaly Petrov for a one off drive? He hasn't driven in F1 since the end of 2012.

Or perhaps they could roll out Sergey Sirotkin? Both Sauber and Marussia run Ferrari engines so there shouldn't be an issue on that front, and in the circumstances Sauber may be agreeable to a one off run for Sergey.