Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Single Seater Racing > National & International Single Seaters

Old 7 Sep 2001, 08:14 (Ref:142947)   #1
Xtina
Rookie

Xtina should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Ricardo is the BEST!

Congrats to Ric 4 his second pole and his first win!
Nice race )) Check out my Ric Club at:
http://clubs.yahoo.com/clubs/ricardosperaficosfanclub
Old 7 Sep 2001, 09:08 (Ref:142965)   #2
bella
Race Official
Veteran

France
bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!
i've been surprised by ricardo's driving, you know. i was expecting him to be the non aggressive fisichella-type driver, but he certainly gave tomas enge something to think about. it's sad when you like a driver but haven't got a clue if he's any good or not

shame it took him a while to get a hold on the car, though - petrobras jnr need to work on the slower circuits, cause that's where they're struggling. they just hadn't got the setup at hungary, at silverstone really (if it wasn't for the rain, antonio was struggling a bit too), and san marino especially. winning at spa is pretty important in the long term, it being a drivers circuit and all. all the best drivers have won at spa...

i wouldn't put another win past him at monza. he's as good as antonio on his day. better, well, i think we'll have to wait till next year. the petrobras lads are going to be racing each other for the title. now they know the series, the cars and how qualifying works, it could all turn around quite nicely...