Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Single Seater Racing > Formula One > Predictions Contest & Fun

Old 20 Oct 2011, 12:37 (Ref:2974292)   #1
ScotsBrutesFan
Race Official
Veteran

Scotland
West Lothian
ScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
2011 Fantasy F1 Results - Korea

Plaudits for the highest round score for Korea go to Grabham Grand Prix II with 59 points. Close behind were Thorstone-Racing (57pts) and Geordie Gene (56).

With two of the top three featuring amongst the top points scorers in the round, it's not surprising that it's still tight at the top of the overall.
Polar Bear Racing has lost a little more ground ( 4 more points) to Geordie Gene at the top whilst Grabham Grand Prix Racing II climbs into second place and opens a gap on Team AWB who didn't have the best of rounds in Korea.

All the tables are shown below as usual.
Attached Thumbnails
Korea Race Resuts.jpg   Korea Result.jpg   Running total after 16 Races.jpg  

Drivers after 16 races.jpg   Constructors after 16 Races.jpg   Engines after 16 races.jpg  

Old 20 Oct 2011, 15:12 (Ref:2974345)   #2
icemachine
Veteran

Canada
Richmond Hill, Ontario, Canada
icemachine should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridicemachine should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Thanks for the results SBF, although it looks like I'm still in 2nd for the time its going to be close going to the wire
Old 20 Oct 2011, 22:06 (Ref:2974512)   #3
ScotsBrutesFan
Race Official
Veteran

Scotland
West Lothian
ScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by icemachine View Post
Thanks for the results SBF, although it looks like I'm still in 2nd for the time its going to be close going to the wire
Apologies, you are indeed still in Second with Grabham Grand Prix II into third.

The blurb was written in a hurry this afternoon, when I realised that I hadn't posted the results. They were actually collated on Sunday evening.
Old 21 Oct 2011, 11:14 (Ref:2974683)   #4
steve_r
Veteran

Lord Howe Island
European Capital of Culture 2008
steve_r is going for a new world record!steve_r is going for a new world record!steve_r is going for a new world record!steve_r is going for a new world record!steve_r is going for a new world record!steve_r is going for a new world record!steve_r is going for a new world record!
I'm still hoping for a freak result or two to get my Rotary Wankell team into the top3.