Home Forum News Cookbook F1 Predictions FaceBook Us T-Shirts etc.: Europe/Worldwide. eBay Motorsport Links Advertising IRC Chat  
Site Partners: Rally Ads Racing24 SpotterGuides Downforce Radio MotorsportAds MotorsTV (Sky 447) » 31-10 15:45 : BRITISH SIDECAR RD 9 : BRANDS HATCH  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > WTCC & European Touring Car Series

Old 29 Apr 2012, 10:12   #16
redshoes
Veteran

redshoes should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridredshoes should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridredshoes should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Not sure about 'if there is any', they are expecting a huge crowd.
Old 29 Apr 2012, 13:52   #17
Martinramm
Rookie

Martinramm should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
This is turning out to be a really bad weekend for AON, after 0 place drop for Nash neither finished race one.

I think Tarquini should have gave back the spot he won but nudging Michaelisz as they usually do in BTCC. And looks like he didnt get any penalty either. Glad Muller got the penalty, he just ram Michaelisz.
Old 29 Apr 2012, 18:10   #18
rustyfan
Veteran

Sweden
rustyfan should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridrustyfan should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Best WTCC race weekend in quite some time, especially race one. Slovakia Ring keeps on delivering great races, I hope they get more international events in the future
Old 29 Apr 2012, 19:00   #19
werner
Veteran

Netherlands
Rotterdam, the Netherlands
werner should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridwerner should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
I have only seen the second race. Interesting to see Tarquini and Muller fighting it out. Hopefully we can see more of that soon. Muller did a great job keeping his car on the track after the tap from Tarquini. Gabrielle fairly took his foot from the accelerator and Muller could keep his place. But I guess that Tarquini would have gotten a penalty when Muller had spinned.
That would have been a great help for Coronel, who saved quite a few points from a midfield gridspot. The fight for best of the rest will be exiting again!
Oriola is really a guy to watch, he was fast again!
Old 29 Apr 2012, 20:33   #20
FIRE
Race Official
Veteran

Netherlands
FIRE has a real shot at the podium!FIRE has a real shot at the podium!FIRE has a real shot at the podium!FIRE has a real shot at the podium!
I like this track! Good racing.

Shame Michelisz was hit by Tarquini. He deserved a podium.
After qualifying it looked bad for Coronel but at the end he can be satisfied (at least I am ). The fight for 4th spot will be very interesting.
Old 29 Apr 2012, 23:56   #21
Craner Curves
Veteran

United Kingdom
Kelso
Craner Curves should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Really liked that circuit. Can't wait to see the Hungaroring next up.
Old 30 Apr 2012, 16:44   #22
Chiana
Veteran

Finland
Hämeenlinna
Chiana has a real shot at the championship!Chiana has a real shot at the championship!Chiana has a real shot at the championship!Chiana has a real shot at the championship!Chiana has a real shot at the championship!Chiana has a real shot at the championship!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Valker View Post
I guess the local audience (if there is any) --
Seemed like a pretty packed event actually, if the TV pictures are anything to go by... good promoting from organizers I'm sure. The races itself were surprisingly entertaining, too.

If last year's crowd is anything to go by, Hungaroring is going to be mad. Especially if their 'hero' keeps pulling rabbits out of his hat
V. Beaumesnil 2013: "If you look at the [LMGTE] regulations, we can change [BoP] whenever we want. You have no other way to do it." /// LMGT1 & LMGT2 2009 regs: " It is out of the question to make adjustments after or in accordance to each race"
Old 30 Apr 2012, 18:27   #23
FIRE
Race Official
Veteran

Netherlands
FIRE has a real shot at the podium!FIRE has a real shot at the podium!FIRE has a real shot at the podium!FIRE has a real shot at the podium!
Coronel 30 sec penalty in race 1 for crash with Engstler.

http://www.touringcartimes.com/article.php?id=7538

Old 1 May 2012, 08:28   #24
Chiana
Veteran

Finland
Hämeenlinna
Chiana has a real shot at the championship!Chiana has a real shot at the championship!Chiana has a real shot at the championship!Chiana has a real shot at the championship!Chiana has a real shot at the championship!Chiana has a real shot at the championship!
These Slovakian girls sure know how to warm you up before the race...
http://twitter.com/#!/MartinHaven/status/196539418226589696/photo/1
V. Beaumesnil 2013: "If you look at the [LMGTE] regulations, we can change [BoP] whenever we want. You have no other way to do it." /// LMGT1 & LMGT2 2009 regs: " It is out of the question to make adjustments after or in accordance to each race"
Old 2 May 2012, 00:08   #25
I Rosputnik
Veteran

United Kingdom
Livingston, Scotland
I Rosputnik should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridI Rosputnik should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Good track, good racing and a good crowd. I would love to see them come back for next year. Shame what happened to Michelisz, but I hope a works team picks him up for next year. With some more experience I think he could go far.

On the subject of Norbi, the race I've been looking forward to is this weekend...