Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Single Seater Racing > Formula One

Closed Thread

Old 9 Oct 2017, 19:44 (Ref:3773279)   #226
FAS33
Veteran

Australia
1st - 6th gear
FAS33 User had had their licence endorsedFAS33 User had had their licence endorsed
I'm only here to have unbiased logical discussions with good mates like Aysedasi.
Old 9 Oct 2017, 20:02 (Ref:3773283)   #227
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
I'm not sure how many oxymorons there are in that, but hey, what the heck!
Old 10 Oct 2017, 11:51 (Ref:3773406)   #228
crmalcolm
Subscriber
Veteran

Nepal
Exactly where I need to be.
crmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
I'm only here to see how an assumed position can be persisted with to the point that it makes an ass out of u and me ?!
Old 10 Oct 2017, 16:52 (Ref:3773463)   #229
S griffin
Veteran

S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!
Max seems to be on a role now his bad luck is over
Old 10 Oct 2017, 17:24 (Ref:3773472)   #230
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by crmalcolm View Post
I'm only here to see how an assumed position can be persisted with to the point that it makes an ass out of u and me ?!
At least it's taken my mind off of taking the Mickey out of Pete every week or two over DOTR!
Old 18 Oct 2017, 11:24 (Ref:3774826)   #231
crmalcolm
Subscriber
Veteran

Nepal
crmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Max is obviously so much better, that the organisers at COTA have chosen to display his flag on their promotional car...

Old 19 Oct 2017, 07:37 (Ref:3774977)   #232
F1Guy
Veteran

Antarctica
Driving dangerously
F1Guy User has been fined for unsportsmanlike behaviour!
Quote:
Max is obviously so much better, that the organisers at COTA have chosen to display his flag on their promotional car...

Same silly post, two different threads, one minute apart. Is it really necessary??
Old 19 Oct 2017, 10:46 (Ref:3775003)   #233
Greem
Veteran

United Kingdom
Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by F1Guy View Post
Same silly post, two different threads, one minute apart. Is it really necessary??
Is it really necessary to post a comment in both threads two minutes apart referring to the obvious joke?

Is it, in fact, really necessary for me to comment on it?

It probably isn't. So I shouldn't.

But I did.

In any case, it may be worth becoming familiar with Betteridge's Law.

Old 19 Oct 2017, 10:48 (Ref:3775004)   #234
wnut
Veteran

wnut has a real shot at the championship!wnut has a real shot at the championship!wnut has a real shot at the championship!wnut has a real shot at the championship!wnut has a real shot at the championship!
Quote:

I think you are confused, this is the Netherland flag and not a star in sight, so it can't be American.
Old 20 Oct 2017, 02:53 (Ref:3775140)   #235
Skam85
Veteran

Skam85 has a real shot at the championship!Skam85 has a real shot at the championship!Skam85 has a real shot at the championship!Skam85 has a real shot at the championship!Skam85 has a real shot at the championship!
Quote:
Same pot shots at posters for their posting style, pretty much every thread, daily. Is it really necessary??
Old 20 Oct 2017, 11:35 (Ref:3775208)   #236
F1Guy
Veteran

Antarctica
Driving dangerously
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skam85 View Post
Same pot shots at posters for their posting style, pretty much every thread, daily. Is it really necessary??
No, it's not necessary.
But there's a handful here who think they have elevated status to take shots at me. So...

..what's good for the goose is good for the gander.

If you wanna take shots at me, then expected it back, two fold.

But one thing is, I'll never resort to personal attacks by calling someone an idiot, or a flog, or a prat like I have been here. Wouldn't stoop that low. Surprised to see that name calling is an accepted thing on this forum.
Old 20 Oct 2017, 11:48 (Ref:3775213)   #237
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
You can only control your own posting. You can't justify behaviour, including previous behaviour, by reading something into a post and being pedantic about it.

Being horrible, because you think you have an excuse, is not allowed here. Giving it back two fold is, well, twice as bad. It is just childish.

If none of this is acceptable then there are other Motorsport forums.

Please stick to the topic of the thread. Which is a little light hearted in nature, but it isn't a place to discuss posting styles. If you have a problem with a moderator please feel free to report to the admin of the site.
Old 20 Oct 2017, 12:16 (Ref:3775219)   #238
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aysedasi View Post
I'm not sure how many oxymorons there are in that, but hey, what the heck!
At least one moron?
Old 20 Oct 2017, 13:45 (Ref:3775241)   #239
crmalcolm
Subscriber
Veteran

Nepal
Verstappen's won this now. Horner has confirmed that they are building their team around him. https://amp.sportsmole.co.uk/formula...ch_309963.html
Old 20 Oct 2017, 15:00 (Ref:3775256)   #240
S griffin
Veteran

S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!
Well I hop it doesn’t impact Ricciardo too much
Old 20 Oct 2017, 15:11 (Ref:3775260)   #241
RWill2073
Veteran

RWill2073 has a real shot at the championship!RWill2073 has a real shot at the championship!RWill2073 has a real shot at the championship!RWill2073 has a real shot at the championship!RWill2073 has a real shot at the championship!
Sounded dismissive of Ricciardo at the end there. Ricciardo needs to go somewhere like McLaren or Renault, where he can be the #1 (after Alonso leaves). Or Williams. But somewhere that can be competitive, too, because imo, he is a championship caliber driver, but not on Verstappen's level. That's not a knock on Ricciardo btw, because I'm not sure who is on Verstappen's level, other than Hamilton at the moment. Maybe Vettel, maybe Alonso. But that's hard to say, because I think Ricciardo is on those two guys' level, but not Verstappen.
Old 20 Oct 2017, 18:11 (Ref:3775290)   #242
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Me too. I think Max is the future for sure, but Ricciardo deserves equal treatment.
Old 20 Oct 2017, 18:11 (Ref:3775292)   #243
Taxi645
Veteran

Netherlands
Taxi645 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridTaxi645 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Verstappen's won this now. Horner has confirmed that they are building their team around him. https://amp.sportsmole.co.uk/formula...ch_309963.html

Verstappen staying at Red Bull till 2020. I hope he knows something about the Red Bull engine situation post 2018 that we don't.
Old 20 Oct 2017, 18:15 (Ref:3775297)   #244
S griffin
Veteran

Well Red Bull are no doubt glad they promoted him when they did, as he could have been sniffing round Ferrari and/or Mercedes about now
Old 20 Oct 2017, 20:57 (Ref:3775316)   #245
crmalcolm
Subscriber
Veteran

Nepal
It's looking like the new contract extension is worth the investment so far. Max is dominating this weekend.
Old 20 Oct 2017, 21:07 (Ref:3775317)   #246
FIRE
Race Official
Veteran

Netherlands
FIRE is going for a new world record!FIRE is going for a new world record!FIRE is going for a new world record!FIRE is going for a new world record!FIRE is going for a new world record!FIRE is going for a new world record!FIRE is going for a new world record!
Contract extension and newer spec engine compared to Ricciardo....so Max #1 driver at RBR?
Old 20 Oct 2017, 21:08 (Ref:3775318)   #247
crmalcolm
Subscriber
Veteran

Nepal
Quote:
Originally Posted by FIRE View Post
Contract extension and newer spec engine compared to Ricciardo....so Max #1 driver at RBR?
Well he has been for a while, this just seems to confirm it.
Old 20 Oct 2017, 21:49 (Ref:3775324)   #248
RWill2073
Veteran

RWill2073 has a real shot at the championship!RWill2073 has a real shot at the championship!RWill2073 has a real shot at the championship!RWill2073 has a real shot at the championship!RWill2073 has a real shot at the championship!
Rabble rabble... Poor max needed the contract because he couldn't get a deal elsewhere rabble rabble... Danny doesnt need newer spec engine rabble rabble.... Red bull knew they had to help max out if he was to beat Danny rabble rabble.....
Old 21 Oct 2017, 04:33 (Ref:3775364)   #249
F1Guy
Veteran

Antarctica
Driving dangerously
Red Bull admits they'll do everything they can to have the youngest champion in F1 history. Ricciardo says he's not concerned about favouritism.

https://www.formula1.com/en/latest/h...-forwards.html

It'll be Red Bull '09-'13 - part 2 I think.
Old 21 Oct 2017, 11:16 (Ref:3775403)   #250
S griffin
Veteran

Well time will tell what happens now