Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Single Seater Racing > Formula One

Old 23 Nov 2017, 21:14 (Ref:3782490)   #826
wnut
Veteran

wnut has a real shot at the championship!wnut has a real shot at the championship!wnut has a real shot at the championship!wnut has a real shot at the championship!wnut has a real shot at the championship!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Akrapovic View Post
I presume they aren't entering the 21st century using a logo created in WordArt in Word '97.
I wonder when Mercedes are going to change that tired old three pointed star of theirs that somebody drew on a table napkin in 1880.

(Before my computer melts, don't take the date or origin literally please.)
Old 23 Nov 2017, 21:18 (Ref:3782492)   #827
F1Guy
Veteran

Antarctica
Driving dangerously
F1Guy User has been fined for unsportsmanlike behaviour!
Seven slicks and two wet tyres to choose from in 2018. Let the whinging begin.

Whining about the tyres, plus what is said to be the ugliest looking cars in modern F1 history should make 2018 an "interesting" year.

Old 23 Nov 2017, 21:22 (Ref:3782494)   #828
ScotsBrutesFan
Race Official
Veteran

Scotland
West Lothian
ScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
I must admit I've always like the the optical illusion of the 1 between the F and the Red section.
Old 23 Nov 2017, 21:25 (Ref:3782495)   #829
F1Guy
Veteran

Antarctica
Driving dangerously
Stroll says Robert Kubica must be a team player.

https://www.motorsport.com/f1/news/s...er-981721/?s=1

Old 23 Nov 2017, 22:55 (Ref:3782515)   #830
VIVA GT
Veteran

England
Leicestershire
VIVA GT is going for a new world record!VIVA GT is going for a new world record!VIVA GT is going for a new world record!VIVA GT is going for a new world record!VIVA GT is going for a new world record!VIVA GT is going for a new world record!VIVA GT is going for a new world record!VIVA GT is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by NaBUru38 View Post
How about adding a helmet as a white space?

Because next season the helmet will be hidden by the halo...
Old 23 Nov 2017, 23:10 (Ref:3782519)   #831
crmalcolm
Subscriber
Veteran

Nepal
Exactly where I need to be.
crmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by F1Guy View Post
Seven slicks and two wet tyres to choose from in 2018. Let the whinging begin.

Are the full wets still blue too?
Old 24 Nov 2017, 21:39 (Ref:3782715)   #832
F1Guy
Veteran

Antarctica
Driving dangerously
Quote:
Originally Posted by GTRMagic View Post
So... who will drive for Williams in season 2019......
Shhh... top secret evaluations have already begun. This guy is apparently tops the list.

Old 25 Nov 2017, 04:05 (Ref:3782813)   #833
Richard C
Veteran

Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!
If they are considered a logo change, bring this back as well...

https://youtu.be/qgiBkydMW8k

Richard
Old 25 Nov 2017, 09:32 (Ref:3782860)   #834
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Yes. Yes. Yes.

I miss that and still make the noise when we now have the swishy thing we have now.
Old 25 Nov 2017, 16:37 (Ref:3782927)   #835
BSchneiderFan
Veteran

United Kingdom
London, UK
BSchneiderFan is going for a new lap record!BSchneiderFan is going for a new lap record!BSchneiderFan is going for a new lap record!BSchneiderFan is going for a new lap record!BSchneiderFan is going for a new lap record!BSchneiderFan is going for a new lap record!
Pascal Wehrlein's future is looking parlous if the Kubica rumours are true. While he hasn't shone in the way that Ocon has, it would seem harsh if he's dumped on the sidelines altogether. What does he do? Wickens's seat at HWA? Spend a year in Oz? Super Formula?
Old 25 Nov 2017, 20:19 (Ref:3782959)   #836
NaBUru38
Veteran

Uruguay
Las Canteras, Uruguay
NaBUru38 is going for a new world record!NaBUru38 is going for a new world record!NaBUru38 is going for a new world record!NaBUru38 is going for a new world record!NaBUru38 is going for a new world record!NaBUru38 is going for a new world record!NaBUru38 is going for a new world record!
I prefer this soundtrack...
Old 25 Nov 2017, 20:55 (Ref:3782971)   #837
Mekola
Veteran

Kiribati
Atlantis
Mekola should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridMekola should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridMekola should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid

Quote:
Originally Posted by NaBUru38 View Post
I prefer this soundtrack...
And this one ?
Old 28 Nov 2017, 08:47 (Ref:3783710)   #838
F1Guy
Veteran

Antarctica
Driving dangerously
What a great photo.

Old 28 Nov 2017, 10:35 (Ref:3783737)   #839
crmalcolm
Subscriber
Veteran

Nepal
Exactly where I need to be.
crmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by F1Guy View Post
What a great photo.

Is that from the tyre test?
Old 28 Nov 2017, 15:45 (Ref:3783797)   #840
chillibowl
Veteran

Canada
winnipeg, canada
chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!
is the 40 on the car his number then?
Old 28 Nov 2017, 16:25 (Ref:3783808)   #841
el_cat
Racer

el_cat should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by chillibowl View Post
is the 40 on the car his number then?

No, it’s the Williams reserve number. Di Resta used it in Hungary. Don’t go buying #40 merchandise yet!
Old 28 Nov 2017, 16:35 (Ref:3783809)   #842
chillibowl
Veteran

Canada
winnipeg, canada
chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by el_cat View Post
Don’t go buying #40 merchandise yet!
good warning!
Old 28 Nov 2017, 17:51 (Ref:3783817)   #843
S griffin
Veteran

S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!
Managed to get 100 laps done, shows he’s still got the strength
Old 28 Nov 2017, 23:05 (Ref:3783884)   #844
wnut
Veteran

wnut has a real shot at the championship!wnut has a real shot at the championship!wnut has a real shot at the championship!wnut has a real shot at the championship!wnut has a real shot at the championship!
Quote:
Originally Posted by S griffin View Post
Managed to get 100 laps done, shows he’s still got the strength
Kubica is 1.71 seconds off Stroll!

https://www.crash.net/f1/results/887...-tuesday-final

Fixes the faster than Stroll team mate I guess.
Old 28 Nov 2017, 23:42 (Ref:3783893)   #845
peebee2
Veteran

peebee2 User had had their licence endorsedpeebee2 User had had their licence endorsed
Fuel? Tyres?
Old 29 Nov 2017, 01:05 (Ref:3783908)   #846
E.B
Veteran

United Kingdom
About 7kms East of Albert Park Melbourne
E.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Stroll used the Hyper Soft compound to set his time, whereas Robert used the standard soft as his softest compound.

RK will be using the Super Soft Ultra Soft and Hyper Soft in the Wednesday afternoon session when he is on a 'performance based session.'

The Hyper Soft is two compounds softer than the Ultra Soft.

For reference Stroll managed a fastest race lap on Sunday of 1'42''324, that in itself overly flattering given his late third stop for Ultra Soft tyres as a result of flat spotting his previous two sets. (Massa's fastest race lap was 1'43''026)
Old 29 Nov 2017, 10:48 (Ref:3783993)   #847
F1Guy
Veteran

Antarctica
Driving dangerously
Alfa-Romeo Sauber F1 team.

https://www.sauberf1team.com/news/th...ith-alfa-romeo
Old 29 Nov 2017, 11:00 (Ref:3783995)   #848
S griffin
Veteran

S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!
So it’s finally happened. That’s cosmic to have a name like Alfa Romeo back in the sport, hope they do justice to it
Old 29 Nov 2017, 11:09 (Ref:3783998)   #849
VIVA GT
Veteran

England
Leicestershire
VIVA GT is going for a new world record!VIVA GT is going for a new world record!VIVA GT is going for a new world record!VIVA GT is going for a new world record!VIVA GT is going for a new world record!VIVA GT is going for a new world record!VIVA GT is going for a new world record!VIVA GT is going for a new world record!
Clearly (now with the benefit of hindsight) another good reason why the Honda engine deal was cancelled...
Old 29 Nov 2017, 11:11 (Ref:3784000)   #850
ScotsBrutesFan
Race Official
Veteran

Scotland
West Lothian
ScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
So title sponsor but not the engine badge. The engine badge will be Ferrari.