Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Single Seater Racing > National & International Single Seaters

Old 23 Jul 2003, 11:02 (Ref:669276)   #26
DavidStHubbins
Veteran

United Kingdom
DavidStHubbins should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Is he blind?
Old 23 Jul 2003, 11:10 (Ref:669285)   #27
PaulPerkins
Racer

United Kingdom
Manchester, UK
PaulPerkins should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
LOL!

I've become strangely fascinated by B|Kollywood since the start of this thread, and if you search the web for the films there are some rather attractive young ladies that star alongside the darned lucky Mr Kumar

So, no, I don't think he is

Last edited by PaulPerkins; 23 Jul 2003 at 11:11.
Old 23 Jul 2003, 12:04 (Ref:669331)   #28
Mathias
Veteran

England
Buckinghamshire: home of the British GP!
Mathias should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridMathias should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
One thing you're all forgetting in all this is this simple question: b*gger how rich and handsome the guy is - is he any good?

Unfortunately, I haven't been able to track down any actual results as such from Formula BMW Asia on the net (not speaking Malaysian probably doesn't help) but I do know that Kumer is racing in that series this year, and raced in another junior series in 2002. So it's not like he's just decided yesterday that he wanted to use his millions to become a racing driver.

But the fact is that there are plenty of so-called career racing drivers in British F3 this season (and always have been), who, frankly, don't live up to their racing pedigree, including some who seem to have just been knocking around the F3 paddock for years. Those are the guys you need to worry about! On the other hand, you often get pay-drivers who do add a bit of sparkle to the field, and out-perform the so-called "professionals".

Personally, if I had the cash to do it, I wouldn't waste my money on racing in a series where I didn't think I could be seriously competitive. Mind you, I'd also be incredibly fat from high living, so I'd only be able to race TVR Tuscans.

Give the guy a break!
Old 23 Jul 2003, 14:38 (Ref:669454)   #29
Sid The Manager
Racer

Sid The Manager should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Before we all get carried away here, somebody made the point about rich pay drivers taking the drive away from talented others, and mentioned Robbie Kerr by name, we shouldn't forget that Robbies team mates last year were Tor Graves and Mark Mayall both having a surfeit of money over talent (sorry Mark and Tor), and without them paying well Robbie wouldn't have been racing last year.
Old 23 Jul 2003, 17:07 (Ref:669606)   #30
bella
Race Official
Veteran

France
bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!
sid's hit the nail on the head.

and if this guy's gonna bring some pretty girls with him, i'll vote for him.
Old 24 Jul 2003, 06:33 (Ref:670018)   #31
Mak
Veteran

Mak should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
WAKIE WAKIE !!!!! What makes anyone beleive that a talented drver would be pushed out by a wealthy driver for a seat in F3. All drivers in F3(or any other main stream formula) have to be wealthy or have access to funds. Drivers pay for their drives. If you applied your logic then 99% of the drivers in F3 should not be racing because they are pushing out all those poor talented drivers not racing. At least this guy ahs earnt his money (even if actors are over paid) rather than getting it as a hand out from family and contacts..
Old 24 Jul 2003, 06:55 (Ref:670026)   #32
GTV27
Veteran

GTV27 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally posted by bella

and if this guy's gonna bring some pretty girls with him, i'll vote for him.
...........trying to think of a PC way to respond to this................

nup, not possible to say much without likly being censured, but Bella, I do like your style
Old 24 Jul 2003, 11:26 (Ref:670167)   #33
Dr Venom
Racer

Dr Venom should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Nothing wrong with a bit of girl on girl action, he will get my vote as well.
Roll on 2004