Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > General Forums > Virtual Racers

Closed Thread

Old 23 Aug 2004, 18:55 (Ref:1075406)   #3451
Es Nes
Veteran

Es Nes should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
i do believe ill stick to ptc for high tech toys.
Old 23 Aug 2004, 22:51 (Ref:1075652)   #3452
Try Hard
Veteran

China
Taicang
Try Hard should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
each to there own.
Least we not forgot also, they are all free, so why not try em?

Anyway, different subject, some good news me thinks,
just been trying the a beta of the Cat 4.9 drivers, and they don't seem to suffer the frame rate drop in F1c that the 4.7/.8's displayed. At least it's barely noticeable too me if there is any. I'll be keeping these on me thinks , as they also allow me to run doom3 on High detail at 1024X768, with 4X temporal AA and 8X AF on

Last edited by Try Hard; 23 Aug 2004 at 22:52.
Old 24 Aug 2004, 16:55 (Ref:1076319)   #3453
AndyM
Racer

AndyM should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Each to their own indeed Ed.

RH2004 is pretty impressive in my book, even if I find F1 boring in 2004.
Old 24 Aug 2004, 17:02 (Ref:1076324)   #3454
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Fair enough.......
Old 25 Aug 2004, 22:27 (Ref:1077468)   #3455
Jordi
Veteran

Catalonia
Vilafranca del Penedés, CATALONIA
Jordi should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridJordi should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
For some reason, I can never get to the download page of RH2004...
Old 26 Aug 2004, 08:05 (Ref:1077716)   #3456
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Must be telling you something then Jordi.....
Old 26 Aug 2004, 09:10 (Ref:1077773)   #3457
Jordi
Veteran

Catalonia
Jordi should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridJordi should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Might be... but I want to try the Walrus!
"I am the eggman, they are the eggmen, I am the walrus!"
Old 26 Aug 2004, 11:58 (Ref:1077957)   #3458
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Ugly thing!
Old 26 Aug 2004, 16:51 (Ref:1078259)   #3459
AndyM
Racer

AndyM should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Jordi - you can download the mod here as well:

http://watcher.drivingitalia.net/
Old 26 Aug 2004, 21:01 (Ref:1078522)   #3460
Jordi
Veteran

Catalonia
Thanks a lot, Andy!

Ayse... it's not ugly, it's different. Or it was. If Ferrari go on like this there'll be a number of clones next year (apart from the Sauber...)
Old 26 Aug 2004, 21:43 (Ref:1078563)   #3461
ASCII Man
Veteran

ASCII Man should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridASCII Man should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridASCII Man should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridASCII Man should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
It was different, unsuccessful and therefore ugly.
Old 29 Aug 2004, 00:21 (Ref:1080267)   #3462
Try Hard
Veteran

China
Taicang
Some MCO Mod fun

Super sideways at San Devote, moncaco (and I did save it)

AI cars spinning in tandam at Spa

Getting the Bus stop all wrong, #1

Getting the bustop wrong #2

Whilst not being brilliant graphically, it is very good fun, and the best menu sounds I've ever heard (in my eyes at least)

Ed
Old 29 Aug 2004, 09:49 (Ref:1080449)   #3463
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Quote:
Originally posted by Jordi
Thanks a lot, Andy!

Ayse... it's not ugly, it's different.

But its a bit sad that we home in on it just because its a bit different, isn't it? There once was a time where if you painted all the cars exactly the same you could easily tell them apart - those days are now long gone.......
Old 29 Aug 2004, 13:53 (Ref:1080557)   #3464
Try Hard
Veteran

China
Taicang
you still can, in my eyes at least....
Old 29 Aug 2004, 14:25 (Ref:1080576)   #3465
Down F0rce
Veteran

Scotland
Aberdeenshire, Scotland
Down F0rce should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridDown F0rce should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridDown F0rce should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridDown F0rce should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid

TH, Kimi would like to enter the Bus Stop High Jump Contest
Old 30 Aug 2004, 16:48 (Ref:1081699)   #3466
jhansen
Veteran

United States
California
jhansen should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridjhansen should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridjhansen should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
I agree with Try Hard. Yes the modern F1 cars are similar, but there really are quite a lot of subtle differences. I find them to be quite evident. More importantly, the affects of these subtle differences is amazing, and quite interesting.
Old 31 Aug 2004, 09:45 (Ref:1082427)   #3467
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Fair enough, horses for courses I guess. I'll leave you guys to be interested........
Old 31 Aug 2004, 13:09 (Ref:1082648)   #3468
pirenzo
Veteran

United Kingdom
London, UK
pirenzo should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridpirenzo should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridpirenzo should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Quote:
Originally posted by Try Hard
you still can, in my eyes at least....
Mine too...
Old 31 Aug 2004, 14:10 (Ref:1082708)   #3469
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
I guess my problem is I really can't be bothered to look for things that subtle these days.........
Old 31 Aug 2004, 14:54 (Ref:1082756)   #3470
pirenzo
Veteran

United Kingdom
London, UK
pirenzo should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridpirenzo should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridpirenzo should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
...because then you won't be bothered by them?
Old 31 Aug 2004, 20:24 (Ref:1083103)   #3471
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
No, I'd probably like to notice them. I'd be unlikely to be bothered much by them anyway, different or not.
Old 1 Sep 2004, 20:57 (Ref:1084167)   #3472
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Anyone got any ideas about this:-

spa building
Old 2 Sep 2004, 03:55 (Ref:1084390)   #3473
Es Nes
Veteran

Old 2 Sep 2004, 03:57 (Ref:1084391)   #3474
Es Nes
Veteran

Old 2 Sep 2004, 06:53 (Ref:1084439)   #3475
pirenzo
Veteran

United Kingdom
London, UK
Quote:
Originally posted by Aysedasi
Anyone got any ideas about this:-

spa building
All the objects scottie added will have moved to the right a little, just a TRL bug, it always screws up the coords of any object added with TRL prior to regrooving...

I think the answer is to put the spa.3do that scottie gave you with all his houses added to it inside the dat (with a program like DooDAT) and repeat the TRL operation
Closed Thread