Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Single Seater Racing > National & International Single Seaters

Old 9 Jul 2006, 18:45 (Ref:1651575)   #26
bella
Race Official
Veteran

France
bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!
they'd better get a move on, my redirect from my old address runs out in 3 weeks time...

incidentally, if you hit the "uk" option when you're ordering for other races, you get a print out, which you take to the race and they swap it for a ticket. i wonder if they do the same here with other countries as options?
Old 10 Jul 2006, 13:21 (Ref:1652267)   #27
Suze
Veteran

England
Suze should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridSuze should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridSuze should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
nothing here yet, thought they did come in June time last year?
Old 11 Jul 2006, 13:37 (Ref:1653482)   #28
runshaw
Veteran

England
Lancashire UK
runshaw should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Just got an email back from Renault and they said sorry about the delay but they are being sent this month, July.
Old 11 Jul 2006, 16:59 (Ref:1653674)   #29
bella
Race Official
Veteran

France
bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!
thanks for letting us know, runshaw.
Old 15 Jul 2006, 19:16 (Ref:1657034)   #30
Rob29
Veteran

United Kingdom
Lincolnshire,UK
Rob29 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridRob29 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
I wonder if any italians got their free tickets. Just watched the first Misano race on Motors TV and there seemed to be about a dozen spectators on the premises and they were waving Venesualan flags.
Old 25 Jul 2006, 09:36 (Ref:1664018)   #31
dazbaz_99
Veteran

United Kingdom
Aylesbury
dazbaz_99 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Still have not received mine, not many days left in July now...
Old 25 Jul 2006, 09:55 (Ref:1664029)   #32
Suze
Veteran

England
Suze should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridSuze should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridSuze should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Neither have I, was thinking about that this morning!
Old 25 Jul 2006, 10:10 (Ref:1664039)   #33
runshaw
Veteran

England
Lancashire UK
Neither have I!
Old 25 Jul 2006, 10:29 (Ref:1664050)   #34
dazbaz_99
Veteran

United Kingdom
Aylesbury
dazbaz_99 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Oh well, if the worst comes to the worst I have a plan 'B'. Silverstone 24hrs anyone...
Old 29 Jul 2006, 20:27 (Ref:1667329)   #35
Martin Haven
Veteran

England
Royal Leamington Spa
Martin Haven should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridMartin Haven should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridMartin Haven should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob29
I wonder if any italians got their free tickets. Just watched the first Misano race on Motors TV and there seemed to be about a dozen spectators on the premises and they were waving Venesualan flags.
Have to say that's no surprise... if I didn't have a local taxi driver, I would have missed it altogether... even his GPS couldn't find it...

Misano may be a nice little track but it's BLOODY well hidden!!! Up a dusty track over some hills, with the beach just a couple of minutes in the other direction...

If I'd been driving the family car round in circles for as long as my taxi driver was, the co-pilot would have switched on the over-ride and set controls for the heart of the beach!

That six people found it was a major achievement... but they were Pastor Maldonado's mates from Milan mostly...
Old 5 Aug 2006, 16:03 (Ref:1674201)   #36
Suze
Veteran

England
Apparently now being dispatched in August....
Old 7 Aug 2006, 14:00 (Ref:1676583)   #37
bella
Race Official
Veteran

France
yeah, i just had to reregister (carelessly forgot to rearrange my mail divert from my old address), and it's said they'll deliver in august. i should hope so, it's a bit late to deliver in september
Old 7 Aug 2006, 14:19 (Ref:1676599)   #38
Suze
Veteran

England
yes, that's what I did, to see what happened....so, if anyone wants four tickets (if they come) I'll soon have too many so can pass them on!
Old 7 Aug 2006, 16:45 (Ref:1676750)   #39
Nicholas
Veteran

United Kingdom
Nicholas should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Are Renault still giving tickets away? I just remembered hearing about this a while ago and it looks like I'll be free for these dates, so if they are still available it would be cool to go to my first race
Classic Eddie Irvine moments, #1
Interviewer: "Why has Schumacher got an odd shaped helmet?" Eddie: "Because he's German, he's got an odd shaped head"
Old 7 Aug 2006, 16:46 (Ref:1676754)   #40
Suze
Veteran

England
Yes they are, if you go to the website...
Old 7 Aug 2006, 22:14 (Ref:1677088)   #41
runshaw
Veteran

England
Lancashire UK
Is there any point in re-registering? Renault know that I applied ages ago, might email them again.
Old 7 Aug 2006, 22:24 (Ref:1677094)   #42
bella
Race Official
Veteran

France
i'd say no point at all. they're just holding back on sending tickets out until they know how many to make i guess. it's not like they've forgot anyone..!

i don't see the fuss. the foreign races i've been to have all been based on taking a print out to the circuit which is in some cases exchanged for an actual ticket. at the nurburgring at the weekend, there was no ticket required at all at any point.
Old 7 Aug 2006, 23:14 (Ref:1677125)   #43
strider
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
Veteran

England
Middle Earth
strider has a real shot at the championship!strider has a real shot at the championship!strider has a real shot at the championship!strider has a real shot at the championship!strider has a real shot at the championship!strider has a real shot at the championship!
One way or another, I'm sorted.
Old 8 Aug 2006, 06:49 (Ref:1677288)   #44
Suze
Veteran

England
No, wouldn't say there is any point....I only did it to see if it came up saying something different....
Old 9 Aug 2006, 07:16 (Ref:1678132)   #45
Rob29
Veteran

United Kingdom
Lincolnshire,UK
Rob29 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridRob29 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Watched Nurburgring races last night and again hardly any spectators present.Suggest Renault do not bother to print any tickets as it is only helping the destruction of the rain forest?
Old 9 Aug 2006, 07:43 (Ref:1678151)   #46
bella
Race Official
Veteran

France
that's nonsense rob, there was plenty, i'd say easily a standard btcc meeting crowd. they were mostly in the 1st corner grandstand and the paddock during the race. certainly the crowd wasn't anything near that at zolder, but you have to bear in mind that the nurburgring makes a crowd look tiny. grandstands do that.
Old 12 Aug 2006, 09:00 (Ref:1680504)   #47
mcurtis26
Veteran

mcurtis26 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Anyone received their tickets yet? Thanks.
Old 12 Aug 2006, 09:02 (Ref:1680507)   #48
Suze
Veteran

England
Nope, but we are only twelve days into August...
Old 12 Aug 2006, 12:38 (Ref:1680606)   #49
chunterer
Race Official
Veteran

chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!
Nope me neither, i'd got them by the end of July last year I think?

We need a WS spokesperson to pop on and reassure us!!
Old 12 Aug 2006, 12:39 (Ref:1680608)   #50
Suze
Veteran

England
Yes, same.

They've said they'll send them out in August, we're not even half way in, don't panic! It's not like last year when a couple of them went missing in the post, just patience...!