Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Single Seater Racing > National & International Single Seaters

Old 16 Jul 2006, 19:28 (Ref:1657693)   #26
Gaz
Veteran

United Kingdom
Northwich, UK
Gaz should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Perhaps rather than using his money to bet on Texiera winning he should use it to pay his rivals not to turn up - although in saying that he'd probably still stuff it in the wall and fail to finish!

Talking of walls and failings to finish just caught the pics of Senna's car following his shunt and that looks nasty - glad hes Ok and the only thing that could be terminally damaged is his championship chances.
Old 16 Jul 2006, 23:29 (Ref:1657864)   #27
bella
Race Official
Veteran

France
bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!
the fota.co.uk site has some pictures of bruno's car shortly after the accident for those wishing to view it. top style points, i might add, that was a proper job. and it just goes to show how strong the cars are.

having thought for a good few minutes, i can't actually think of anything else to say about the snetterton races!

did anyone from the forum take part in the sports relief mile?
Old 17 Jul 2006, 00:02 (Ref:1657870)   #28
strider
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
Veteran

England
Middle Earth
strider has a real shot at the championship!strider has a real shot at the championship!strider has a real shot at the championship!strider has a real shot at the championship!strider has a real shot at the championship!strider has a real shot at the championship!
Yes, Senna's car looked pretty shocking afterwards. I don't remember having seen one quite as bad, although the roll-over hoop was unmarked and the rear wing still pretty much in one piece. Bizarre. Photo here. The race results are provisional pending the outcome of an enquiry into the collision between him and Salvador Duran. Bruno was completely uninjured, but he may be a bit sore tonight. The cars were up around the 150 mph mark when it all happened.

Race 2 was more exciting. Oli Jarvis started from pole, but Mike Conway attacked very hard when the lights changed and was in the lead by the end of the straight on lap one. Oli chased him him all the way to the line and had a serious effort to regain the lead after a safety car period, but just failed to make it stick, despite setting fastest lap. Maro Engel and Stephen Jelley had their own battle for 3rd, which was quite hectic at times, but they finished in that order.

Race report here and results here.

The safety car intervention was because Duran had had another tangle, this time with Alberto Valerio. Not his day, although he probably feels better than Bruno, who has dropped to 3rd in the points table now.
Old 17 Jul 2006, 07:51 (Ref:1658004)   #29
Julio
Racer

United Kingdom
Julio should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
According to motorsport.com, Senna's car hit the bridge!

http://www.motorsport.com/news/article.asp?ID=225466
Old 17 Jul 2006, 08:42 (Ref:1658023)   #30
Marco Rosas
Rookie

Portugal
Marco Rosas should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
im waiting for Noisy excuses...sorry...race report.
Old 17 Jul 2006, 08:55 (Ref:1658030)   #31
Gaz
Veteran

United Kingdom
Northwich, UK
I'm a bit worried bout him, he aint been on for ages! Perhaps even his internet providers to embarrased to host him anymore!
Old 17 Jul 2006, 11:00 (Ref:1658093)   #32
The Tour
Rookie

England
Croydon
The Tour should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
As usual for me, I had just left my vantage point after the bridge to catch the racing at the last chicane. As I left it seems young Bruno had one of the biggest smashes ever seen/missed.

Delighted he is ok. He must be aching today in more ways than one though as Mike Conway has really taken charge of the championship now.

Great day yesterday, shame I left my shades on all day as i now have a burnt face and white glasses marks .
Old 17 Jul 2006, 12:37 (Ref:1658164)   #33
strider
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
Veteran

England
Middle Earth
strider has a real shot at the championship!strider has a real shot at the championship!strider has a real shot at the championship!strider has a real shot at the championship!strider has a real shot at the championship!strider has a real shot at the championship!
Quote:
Originally Posted by bella
having thought for a good few minutes, i can't actually think of anything else to say about the snetterton races!
It was very hot and you fell asleep?

Quote:
Originally Posted by bella
did anyone from the forum take part in the sports relief mile?
I'm sure they did, although I opted out - far too hot!

It was quite entertaining. MST gave transponders to all the F3 drivers to carry and there's a report on their private race here. Stephen Jelley made it a hat-trick of wins for Double R over the weekend. He also won overall, but FFord driver, Ruth Senior, was something a ringer. She's a trained runner and finished second overall, ahead of Stuart Hall, although Stuart was handicapped by running in full racing overalls, which was the original plan.

Esteban Guerrieri (from the F3 Euroseries) also took part, but was trounced by the BF3 guys!

I scarcely dare mention it, but Rodolfo Gonzales was beaten by, er, Ricardo Teixeira...
Old 17 Jul 2006, 14:12 (Ref:1658239)   #34
Marco Rosas
Rookie

Portugal
Quote:
Originally Posted by strider
I scarcely dare mention it, but Rodolfo Gonzales was beaten by, er, Ricardo Teixeira...
where?
at lunch time when they were battling for the desert?
Old 17 Jul 2006, 19:38 (Ref:1658518)   #35
Noisy
Racer

Angola
Noisy has a lot of promise if they can keep it on the circuit!
My Opinion

We're Looking for the king. The new Messiah maybe. We're following the star shining brighter. Old man won't you help us if you can he shook his head but he pointed his hand. I also made mistakes but I realize some few things after the racing:

1- Bruno Senna accident was made by incorrect and dangerous move of Duran. UK marshals can't put order in British circuits (João Vasconcelos says) .

2- RR Racing is pushing for Conway not for Senna. Heaven knows Robertson is british like Conway and he wants a British champion.

3- Alan Docking is not a top team anymore. Big old cups of Mr Doking are steaming cider.

4- Performance is not a good team for Teixeira. The Angolan Speed Demon deserved a better team. I miss Carlin. Wonder what ole Santa's bringing next Christmans for the best National Class driver. He is fast but the car is not good or the engineer is not good enough for the driver.

5- There's a new kid in town. His name is Cristiano Morgado. The Portuguese from Sul-Africa is fast as Gonzalez.
Old 17 Jul 2006, 19:43 (Ref:1658523)   #36
Gaz
Veteran

United Kingdom
Northwich, UK
LOL! Noisy you are one thing and thats entertaining - I've missed you!

Why the hell would RR want Conway to win over Senna? Don't you think Senna would tell um where to stuff it if that was true? His Uncle certainly would have done! And which result would they get more PR off Conway or Senna winning the title?

Teixera did nowt with Carlin and nowt with Performance - if you stuck him in a RR car he'd still come last!
Old 17 Jul 2006, 19:59 (Ref:1658537)   #37
Noisy
Racer

Angola

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gaz
Why the hell would RR want Conway to win over Senna? Don't you think Senna would tell um where to stuff it if that was true? His Uncle certainly would have done! And which result would they get more PR off Conway or Senna winning the title?

Teixera did nowt with Carlin and nowt with Performance - if you stuck him in a RR car he'd still come last!
RR want Conway to win because Conway is British like Robertson. I think you should visit other developed countries more often. It isn't frantic. The good can't go bad. Senna started like a lion and now he looks like a lady. Pleasantly caving in but the talent is there. Conway is not as fast as Senna. I'm sure!

In a hearse rollin' over Sonangol Performance Racing would not accept Ricardo if he was not as fast as I think he is. Not to go back to the low he did two National Class podiuns this year. He can win. I can't make you hang around but if he wasn't so fast how can Sonangol Performance Racing would accept him on the team.

More: Sonangol Performance Racing is going to be announced in a English motorshow next few days, right?

Last note to Carlin Motorsport none weekend victories.
Old 17 Jul 2006, 20:22 (Ref:1658564)   #38
kipper
Veteran

England
Leics
kipper should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridkipper should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Noisy
I can't make you hang around but if he wasn't so fast how can Sonangol Performance Racing would accept him on the team.
Call me cynical, but the fact that in all probability Teixeira is paying for his seat may have something to do with it.
Old 17 Jul 2006, 21:54 (Ref:1658635)   #39
runshaw
Veteran

England
Lancashire UK
runshaw should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
4- Performance is not a good team for Teixeira. The Angolan Speed Demon deserved a better team. I miss Carlin. Wonder what ole Santa's bringing next Christmans for the best National Class driver. He is fast but the car is not good or the engineer is not good enough for the driver.
Do you not mean that Teixera is not a good enough driver for the Performance team? Good for you if you miss Carlin, but Ricardo apparently doesn't because he moved teams, after all, its his decision what he does and not yours. To put it simply, he is impressively slow, i'll give him that.
Old 18 Jul 2006, 09:29 (Ref:1658952)   #40
Hubble
Veteran

England
Bishops Stortford, Herts
Hubble should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridHubble should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
More: Sonangol Performance Racing is going to be announced in a English motorshow next few days, right?
If he's THAT good, why don't Sonangol put him with another team in a Championship class car?
Old 18 Jul 2006, 13:49 (Ref:1659130)   #41
Marco Rosas
Rookie

Portugal
LOLOLOL

And when Teixeira moved to Performance Racing, Noisy said that he moved to a better team.
Wonder why Carlin didnt want Teixeira...

There is another thing i cant understand.
Noisy keeps saying that Teixeira will be in F1 in 2008 with Carlin.
But he left Carlin...

I still would like to know how much teixeira or sonangol pays noisy to write such pathetic posts.
Old 18 Jul 2006, 15:47 (Ref:1659236)   #42
Clyde P. Puffer
Rookie

Wales
Mold, Wales
Clyde P. Puffer should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
It appears that Noisy goes very quiet when the F3's are testing or racing! Is that pure coincidence?
Old 18 Jul 2006, 16:08 (Ref:1659248)   #43
Gaz
Veteran

United Kingdom
Northwich, UK
My thought as well my friend!

Noisy has to either be Ricardo on a wind up or be someone closely connected to him that attends the races....we need a detective!
Old 18 Jul 2006, 16:43 (Ref:1659266)   #44
Noisy
Racer

Angola

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clyde P. Puffer
It appears that Noisy goes very quiet when the F3's are testing or racing! Is that pure coincidence?
I'm architect. I haven't internet in my home so I miss F3's are testing or racing on weekends. You're going down swinging. A loaded god complex, cock it and pull it. I'm getting my maximum for this forum as no one take me serious. Drop a heart, break a name. I wrote in a portuguese forum I don't know Ricardo. I never saw a race of him in my really life. I just push for my country fellow and no one respects my opinions. Let it be.
Stop pushing me down!
Stop pushing Ricardo down!
Old 18 Jul 2006, 16:51 (Ref:1659270)   #45
Noisy
Racer

Angola
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marco Rosas
sonangol pays noisy to write such pathetic posts.
Stop pushing Sonangol down!
Old 18 Jul 2006, 16:54 (Ref:1659272)   #46
Noisy
Racer

Angola

Old 18 Jul 2006, 17:10 (Ref:1659284)   #47
Marco Rosas
Rookie

Portugal
<snip> - as the nice lady said, attack the post, not the poster.

you guys should see a press release from sonangol or ricardo manager or some sort where they pasted (yes, you read rigth, the pasted) a picture of angola flag over ricardo racing suit. you could clearly see that it was so pre-historic, made with windows paint or something.
just to say that the "driver from angola" was looking for F1 with sonasol sponsorship.
and the kid was born on my city (im portuguese)

Last edited by bella; 18 Jul 2006 at 17:16.
Old 18 Jul 2006, 17:19 (Ref:1659292)   #48
Clyde P. Puffer
Rookie

Wales
Mold, Wales
Clyde P. Puffer should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
I'm getting my maximum for this forum as no one take me serious. Drop a heart, break a name. I wrote in a portuguese forum I don't know Ricardo. I never saw a race of him in my really life.
Are you saying that you have never seen him race!
Old 18 Jul 2006, 17:26 (Ref:1659295)   #49
Noisy
Racer

Angola

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clyde P. Puffer
Are you saying that you have never seen him race!
Yes but I read his racing reports in Angolan magazines and newspapers.
Old 18 Jul 2006, 17:29 (Ref:1659298)   #50
Noisy
Racer

Angola

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marco Rosas
and the kid was born on my city (im portuguese)
Angola citizens are spred in Portugal and in the world. What is the problem?

Snetterton is the topic not Ricardo