Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Classic Cars Monthly Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Historic Racing & Motorsport History > Historic Racing Today

Old 17 Mar 2008, 21:56 (Ref:2155120)   #26
esper
Veteran

Netherlands
nl
esper should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by delta
Great idea to meet up at Spa.Wonder if Eddie is still up for a tour . I am driving the Westminster at Snett in Top Hat . Maybe catch up and meet some of you there.
a healey with camouflage body?
Old 18 Mar 2008, 02:50 (Ref:2155292)   #27
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Donington is 5th May.

Hope to see you all at Snett. Although my car isn't ready yet.
Old 18 Mar 2008, 08:11 (Ref:2155357)   #28
terence
Veteran

Germany
Nordschleife
terence should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridterence should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Peter Mallett
Donington is 5th May.

Hope to see you all at Snett. Although my car isn't ready yet.

Get the whip out !!! Dont think Ken would mind. Is the variable brake pedal height sorted?

Delta,I'll be coming over anyway,be good to put a face to the name,I dont think the Westminster will escape me.

Last edited by terence; 18 Mar 2008 at 08:14.
Old 18 Mar 2008, 20:34 (Ref:2155936)   #29
John Turner
Race Official
Veteran

United Kingdom
Pontesbury, Shropshire
John Turner will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameJohn Turner will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameJohn Turner will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameJohn Turner will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameJohn Turner will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameJohn Turner will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameJohn Turner will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameJohn Turner will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
I'm hoping to make this (Snetterton) my first meeting of the year, so be ready to be approached by a strange bewhiskered aging tramp, delta and Terence. Peter already knows me so will almost certainly be running the other way!
Old 18 Mar 2008, 21:11 (Ref:2155965)   #30
delta
Subscriber
Veteran

United Kingdom
Reading UK
delta has a real shot at the podium!delta has a real shot at the podium!delta has a real shot at the podium!delta has a real shot at the podium!delta has a real shot at the podium!
Thats excellent Cirrus will be with me as well.You wont have a problem recognising me as i am the good looking one.
Old 18 Mar 2008, 21:20 (Ref:2155980)   #31
Eddy V
Veteran

Belgium
Belgium & UK
Eddy V should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridEddy V should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
I'm up!

Old 19 Mar 2008, 06:18 (Ref:2156241)   #32
terence
Veteran

Germany
Nordschleife
terence should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridterence should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Missed that post John,I will be there,on my best behavior of course!.Esper wont be there to lead me astray.
Old 19 Mar 2008, 21:09 (Ref:2156746)   #33
Eddy V
Veteran

Belgium
Belgium & UK
Eddy V should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridEddy V should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid

Best behaviour eh?
Old 20 Mar 2008, 01:43 (Ref:2156866)   #34
terence
Veteran

Germany
Nordschleife
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eddy V

Best behaviour eh?

You know me Eddy,always on it.